I'm taking the ASVAB Friday. Any tips..?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I signed up for The Navy. If anyone here was a former sailor, tell me, how was it:jbhmm:?

Would you recommend it:jbhmm:?

Do you think it's the best military service:jbhmm:?

Should I go Navy or Air Force:jbhmm:?

Should I be scared of being stationed at sea:lupe:?

What is it like being stationed on a ship:jbhmm:?

Were the girls sexy:gladbron:?

Should I shoot for IT or Healthcare:jbhmm:?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I personally would've went to AF but Navy is what it is:yeshrug:

Hope you know how to swim:yeshrug:

ASVAB is kinda easy.. If you did well on SAT's or ACT's then you should be good. The practice exams are usually harder than the actual exams. I took it twice. The second time I took it fast af because the exam giver was being a fakkit and I finished first, tossed that shyt on his desk and walked out. And I scored high again..

Just because you signed up to take ASVAB with Navy doesn't mean you can't switch to another branch as well. You are not officially shyt until you swear in and even after that there are ways to get out of it.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
what tips do you need for the fukking asvab? just go in there and take it you fukking retard. lol at sweatin the military's little weak-ass test.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
IT or Healthcare is cool but I can't tell you shyt about the Navy. You ain't signed anything yet anyways but keep your options open - you might hit a score that gives you a better outlook in a different branch. Job openings and bonuses are always changing. Don't set your mind to anything until you get your score. And afterwards parade your score around every recruiting station and branch and recruiter until you hear exactly what you want. Start a bidding war for yourself.

Did you take the practice ASVAB first?