"I'm thankful 4 guys that give you their paypal and 2 credit cards without even a kiss" @Honeycake

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
At this stage in my life

1. if I don't want a relationship I'm not going out on a date, I don't go out to "fill a void" or to show I still got it, I go out to deem if she is worthy of being wifed

2. I'd never sleep with a woman that early, hell i'm very cautious who I even sleep with for that matter

3. I've had women offer me sex, trips, spend the night but if I wasn't feeling them the answer has always been NO.

4. I don't use people, like I said you could search the whole world and could not locate one person I've ever used.

These are all interesting bullet points, and I commend you for your principles but my question remains unanswered. So I'll ask again: When you establish parameters with a woman and she tries to cross those indirectly of her own volition only to naturally find disappointment, would that mean you used her?

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The same woman that stands on a soap box claiming to be taking advantage of a good dude...

There is 3 ninjas banging that same woman out for just $7 meal at
ZChipotle.jpg

It's ok fellas, we still wining in the end.
Mr+Bean+Funny+Gif+Images+(3).gif

:lolbron:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These are all interesting bullet points, and I commend you for your principles but my question remains unanswered. So I'll ask again: When you establish parameters with a woman and she tries to cross those indirectly of her own volition only to naturally find disappointment, would that mean you used her?

If you clearly established what the relationship was going to be and she decided to attempt to change it into something else, then the blame lies on her... but if you were vague with your intentions and left the door open for more in her mind, then the blame is on you for being deceptive.

Let's flip the original post in question

Late what I am thankful for: I am thankful that there are girls out there who would cook for me and buy me things and I haven't even taken them to dinner once.....I used one of these women to make me dinner, and I kicked her out right after she cooked and invited a ho I met at the club... me and her ate that dinner while laughing at the simpette that cooked and we smashed all night long

would you give props to a scumbag dude like that?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
If you clearly established what the relationship was going to be and she decided to attempt to change it into something else, then the blame lies on her... but if you were vague with your intentions and left the door open for more in her mind, then the blame is on you for being deceptive.

Let's flip the original post in question

would you give props to a scumbag dude like that?

Except you fukking moron, the OP added the last part. Someone gave me his paypal and credit cards, end of story. They were not used on another guy. At least get what happened fukking right.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Snoop said this in '94..

Yeah because in 2014 are women staying home, cleaning, knitting and watching the kids :comeon: but I'ma let y'all cook... oh wait :mjlol:

hold up now :whoa: some of do this ^^ and enjoy it :whoa:

except for knitting :scusthov:

nikka this aint the 50s :russ:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
people women or men who actively seek to take advantage of a person in a destructive manner are the worst
especially if you wanna brag about it