I'm thinking of becoming a Superhero

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's about time we get someone to fight the injustices done across this country. I feel like it's my calling.
All I need is a few bjj lessons @Mowgli can help me out with that. I already wear glasses so if I take them off nobody will know who I am so my identity is safe. Might have to get lasik tho cause I'm not bout that sticking a finger in my eye life :whoa:
Now on to my costume :patrice: I'll draw something up. Maybe a fist with a coliseum in the background. Spandex or nah? None of that underwear over my pants shyt tho, that's just silly. Where can a brother get a good cape from?:jbhmm:
I'll need some other stuff like zip lines and grappling hooks, and some slick oil to make villains slip but I can get all that stuff on amazon.
What yall think? I'm ready to save these streets:birdman:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's about time we get someone to fight the injustices done across this country. I feel like it's my calling.
All I need is a few bjj lessons @Mowgli can help me out with that. I already wear glasses so if I take them off nobody will know who I am so my identity is safe. Might have to get lasik tho cause I'm not bout that sticking a finger in my eye life :whoa:
Now on to my costume :patrice: I'll draw something up. Maybe a fist with a coliseum in the background. Spandex or nah? None of that underwear over my pants shyt tho, that's just silly. Where can a brother get a good cape from?:jbhmm:
I'll need some other stuff like zip lines and grappling hooks, and some slick oil to make villains slip but I can get all that stuff on amazon.
What yall think? I'm ready to save these streets:birdman:
Don't wear a cape. It will get you killed. Learn escrima stick fighting. Go for kevelar not spandex.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Read the watchmen. When your cape gets stuck in a revolving door in front of gun totting killers you won't care about fashion sense.
6a00d8341c5dea53ef016302607cbd970d-pi

What about these?

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
The only realistic american superhero.

:bustback:

If you ain't strapped, you ain't making it far.

punishergreatest3.jpg