I'm thinking of taking a risk ... I may have sex soon and start boxing.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I decided to stop having sex until I knew for sure I was disease free, would use condoms, and knew my sexual preference. I haven't had sex in 9 months, past three days I been feeling like just hitting anyone I see in the streets. My therapist has been telling for the past two months that I need to fukk, but my support network in recovery told me to sit still with self. I hold in a lot, and sometimes attack other people in ways that can create a lot of trouble. Allegedly, being young and abstaining for sex for this long can create problems. But I know people who haven't had sex in like 3 years, or been in a relationship for longer, and they seem calmer and more spiritual than me.

So I think I have to face my fears, but I already know I'm not going to enjoy the sex, but maybe it will help. I always wanted to box, but was afraid I couldn't be discipline or follow rules. Today was a real wild day for me, i'm hoping worse comes to worse I only get an order of protection. Things are going great overall, grateful.

A187

All Star
Daps
kermit-and50-cent.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I read the first sentence, stopped reading, and immediately hit OP with the sh!ts:

One-starred, dap/undapped, negged when off 24s :camby:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Okay just to clarify because your opening statement can lead to confusion, but what do you mean by you want to "hit" ''ANYONE" you see on the street :dame:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
So I decided to stop having sex until I knew for sure I was disease free, would use condoms, and knew my sexual preference. I haven't had sex in 9 months, past three days I been feeling like just hitting anyone I see in the streets. My therapist has been telling for the past two months that I need to fukk, but my support network in recovery told me to sit still with self. I hold in a lot, and sometimes attack other people in ways that can create a lot of trouble. Allegedly, being young and abstaining for sex for this long can create problems. But I know people who haven't had sex in like 3 years, or been in a relationship for longer, and they seem calmer and more spiritual than me.

So I think I have to face my fears, but I already know I'm not going to enjoy the sex, but maybe it will help. I always wanted to box, but was afraid I couldn't be discipline or follow rules. Today was a real wild day for me, i'm hoping worse comes to worse I only get an order of protection. Things are going great overall, grateful.
Welp :francis:
18_-_iruddoe.gif