Im tired of seeing this Kevin Hart picture

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't recall so many people hating on Chappelle when he was on his run tho...

Hart will NEVER be able to pull something like that off

easily one of the WOAT Dave bits :smh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Agree, but every comedian shouldn't be the same and shouldn't try to be someone else. Everyone has their own lane. Kev has his and he's taking advantage of it. For his career to rebound after Soul Plane is a miracle. His stand ups are pretty good (esp the 1st 2). I do agree that he's a bit oversatured right now, but that's more the producers and him taking advantage of the momentum.

People think Tyler Perry and his shyt isn't funny, others do.

I think Dane Cook is terrible, but mufukkaz find him funny.

Same with Sandler, etc.

Just because I don't think a mufukka is funny doesn't mean others don't :yeshrug:

Let him cook.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Agree, but every comedian shouldn't be the same and shouldn't try to be someone else. Everyone has their own lane. Kev has his and he's taking advantage of it. For his career to rebound after Soul Plane is a miracle. His stand ups are pretty good (esp the 1st 2). I do agree that he's a bit oversatured right now, but that's more the producers and him taking advantage of the momentum.

People think Tyler Perry and his shyt isn't funny, others do.

I think Dane Cook is terrible, but mufukkaz find him funny.

Same with Sandler, etc.

Just because I don't think a mufukka is funny doesn't mean others don't :yeshrug:

Let him cook.
He can cook all he wants, just don't force feed it to everyone during All Star Weekend...he aint on that level.

I would say Cook and Hart are about on the same level IMO

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I don't hate on K. Hart like most of you nikkas do, but I do think his latest stand up wasn't as good as his earlier material. He is imo, funny as hell when he's off the cuff, similar to Jamie Foxx. Dude's stand up is meh, but his shyt on the Foxxhole had me dying every week.
Word. He got too caught up in his stand up characters.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Yes

tumblr_n1hevy0msM1qcluu2o1_500.png

:deadmanny: them D-Bry fans were mad yesterday.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:heh:this nikka tries way too hard to be funny. chris tucker and dave chapelle were funny without much effort. dude is the definition of a c00n.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:heh:this nikka tries way too hard to be funny. chris tucker and dave chapelle were funny without much effort. dude is the definition of a c00n.

Yea man, a comedian trying hard to do his craft. fukk him right?

fukk him dude, what a c00n. Making fun of black people, tap dancing, and just ****** ****** ****** this and black people this and white that. Fuccck him.

whatever happened to real classic jokes that wasnt c00ning and didnt insult the black community like chris rock:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

He stepped down at his peak before the crabs could begin to hate him for being successful. Same dudes hating on Kevin now would be hating on Dave by season 4 of Chappelle Show when everyone was running "I'm Rick James, bytch!" and he was hosting award shows and All Star festivities. It's the internet; hating on anything beloved by the "plebs" is the popular thing to do.

Everyone loved Kevin when he was the little short dude getting clowned in movies like Soul Plane or 40 Year Old Virgin. They loved his first couple standup specials. But then he got "too successful" for crab ass internet nikkas and too "over saturated". Give me a break. One second we wanna act militant and ask why we don't see people that look like us on TV and the big screen yet we always hate on the few that get that exposure. And Kevin is funny as fukk, just not in the same way a dude like Chappelle or Chris Rock are. He tells stories, and is self deprecating. He doesn't really tell jokes. The humor is in his performance, hence why he's hilarious in interviews and live events. If that's not your thing, cool:manny:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Yea man, a comedian trying hard to do his craft. fukk him right?

fukk him dude, what a c00n. Making fun of black people, tap dancing, and just ****** ****** ****** this and black people this and white that. Fuccck him.

whatever happened to real classic jokes that wasnt c00ning and didnt insult the black community like chris rock:

That was 8 of the realest minutes in comedy breh