I'm trying to cleanse my body (need advice, don't Pickles my thread lol)

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Since @pickles thread not taking off, I really would like some advice on detoxing and cleansing my body in may.

I eat alot of processed foods, junk foods, and unhealthy eats.
I also smoke alot, but don't drink too heavy on a regular.

I would like to...
1. Cleanse my digestive system of the toxic/processed food build up.
2. Clear out my circulatory system from byproducts of the negative shyt I consume and ingest.
3. Intake foods and liquids which help cleanse my skin.
4. Food suggestions that help keep my systems clean.
5. Food suggestions that help keep my mind clear and sharp.

thanks in advance.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Lots of leafy greens and water

Now, to not throw my system into a full shock. how do I begin to prep myself for the cleanse?

reason why I ask is because I assume that once an organism get's used to conditions (positive or negative) if a rapid change takes place (even if it's for the better) it will be bad. so how do I ease myself into it? :jbhmm:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Honestly I don't believe in cleanses per say. To me it's generally as simple as eating an increased amount of green veggies and water. None of those should cause a reaction to be concerned about. I would imagine your body will start to embrace it.

Not to get left and graphic but biggest difference should be in the bathroom.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
fukk it breh, we gonna help ourselves. Since noone else is. :martin:

Like I said I start a new job in 3 weeks, and I want to walk in there being the best me, so I can give a good impression.

My goals for the next 3 weeks.

1. Drink at least 2+ Liters of water per day.
2. Cut the dairy completely (tried this for two weeks before and got my skin looking immaculate:wow:)
I use almond milk instead.
3. Exercise at least 3-4 times a week (for me I am definitely going to hit the gym 4x times per week)
4. Eat greens, salads lots of vegetables cut the carbs, keep fat content very low.
5. Keep my sugar intake low too.
6. I don't drink alcohol (not sure if this applies to you) but cut alcohol out.
7. Take a vitamins (b-complex) and an Omega 3 fish oil pill everyday.

I don't think it will be hard.
I think the exercising will keep my stress level down so I don't eat garbage. :ld:

Let us do this breh. :blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
fukk it breh, we gonna help ourselves. Since noone else is. :martin:

Like I said I start a new job in 3 weeks, and I want to walk in there being the best me, so I can give a good impression.

My goals for the next 3 weeks.

1. Drink at least 2+ Liters of water per day.
2. Cut the dairy completely (tried this for two weeks before and got my skin looking immaculate:wow:)
I use almond milk instead.
3. Exercise at least 3-4 times a week (for me I am definitely going to hit the gym 4x times per week)
4. Eat greens, salads lots of vegetables cut the carbs, keep fat content very low.
5. Keep my sugar intake low too.
6. I don't drink alcohol (not sure if this applies to you) but cut alcohol out.
7. Take a vitamins (b-complex) and an Omega 3 fish oil pill everyday.

I don't think it will be hard.
I think the exercising will keep my stress level down so I don't eat garbage. :ld:

Let us do this breh. :blessed:
I wouldn't keep fat low. You need it.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
"Cleansing" is nonsense. Just eat better and drink more water. Also stop smoking, but I'm guessing you know that.

Unless you literally aren't shytting, there is no processed food build up :heh: And your body is already designed to "cleanse" your circulatory system. It's why you're not dead right now.

Eat whole foods. Cook for yourself.

My advice is get a slow cooker. I use mine religiously. Every weekend I make dinner for the coming week. BBQ, Mexican, Italian, Asian.....anything you want. And it's DUMB easy.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My advice is get a slow cooker. I use mine religiously. Every weekend I make dinner for the coming week. BBQ, Mexican, Italian, Asian.....anything you want. And it's DUMB easy.
What kind of recipes you doing in there?

I've got one but I rarely use it..like once a month making a chilli or soemthing.

I need to get more use out of it

Therht

Pro
Daps
Not to get left and graphic but biggest difference should be in the bathroom.

the realest shyt you ever wrote :wow:

get that high fibre green vegetable heavy diet down, and that'll be the realest shyt you ever took :blessed: