I'm Turning in my Stan Card **UPDATE: 2/17/18, RKKKO still a piece of shyt for something he said**

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
When he goes ahead and shyts on all the good will he's garnered once a Parler account gets exposed, that will be an epic day on here.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My God we've come a long way, haven't we folks? Forget the Viper of 2009/2010. Forget the Legend Killer. Forget 2020 Legend Killer/Legit Killer. THIS thread kicked off Orton's biggest heel run ever. Dude was neck and neck with Hogan for most hated. But Randall Raheem had enough left in the tank to redeem himself, somewhat. I remember in @mrken12's rating thread for Orton he got a ton of ones and zeros. :mjlol: I need to find that thread.

Yep dudes were adamant that it had nothing to do with Trump and that he was just boring and couldnt wrestle too

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When he goes ahead and shyts on all the good will he's garnered once a Parler account gets exposed, that will be an epic day on here.

Kane and likely Taker are there too. He'd be among friends if so. :mjpls:

Wouldn't be surprised if Booker was on there. :mjlol:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Yep dudes were adamant that it had nothing to do with Trump and that he was just boring and couldnt wrestle too
He is boring though. He got really lazy at one point and started working a lot of rest holds in his matches. It wasnt even just on here. They called him Resthold Randy on other boards