Imagine being alone with a girl and you start playing in this song. *oldheads get in here*

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I really don't understand the music whenever I hear current music lol. I get nothing out of it generally.
Man me neither. Only time I really listen to rap is when someone popular drops something new or I’m with my nikkas or a thot lmao.

shyt doesn’t do anything for me at all man, I just don’t vibe to it like I vibe to this

Anytime I’m alone I got 60’s- early 2000’s r&b playing, :wow:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I really don't understand the music whenever I hear current music lol. I get nothing out of it generally.

Current mainstream music has no soul.

It's all cookie cutter BS meant for people to "turn up".

Everything sounds the same.

Man me neither. Only time I really listen to rap is when someone popular drops something new or I’m with my nikkas or a thot lmao.

shyt doesn’t do anything for me at all man, I just don’t vibe to it like I vibe to this

Anytime I’m alone I got 60’s- early 2000’s r&b playing, :wow:

Agreed idk if I'm just getting old or what but I get zero out of it.

Co sign..

I usually only listen to songs from my phones playlist when I'm working out.. Hardly ever when I'm driving..

I try to let xm provide my driving music (rap stations) but I was just saying to myself today I just can't listen to this shyt.. :snoop:

I legit would rather hear sports talk than dababy, gunna, young thug etc

I be in the car like :gucci: Sad part is I got two 12's in my trunk and still

Like ol boy said if I have someone riding with me yea but by myself :camby:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Co sign..

I usually only listen to songs from my phones playlist when I'm working out.. Hardly ever when I'm driving..

I try to let xm provide my driving music (rap stations) but I was just saying to myself today I just can't listen to this shyt.. :snoop:

I legit would rather hear sports talk than dababy, gunna, young thug etc

I be in the car like :gucci: Sad part is I got two 12's in my trunk and still

Like ol boy said if I have someone riding with me yea but by myself :camby:
Man I was laid up with this chick in the summer and she tried putting me on to dababy. I pretended like I was feeling it but inside I was

XdsQJhA.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Man I was laid up with this chick in the summer and she tried putting me on to dababy. I pretended like I was feeling it but inside I was

XdsQJhA.gif

Whenever I’m with my friends. Especially at the club. I don’t know half the songs, while my friends are singing word for word and twerking. Not feeling the songs but trying to sing along with them but lyrics in some of these songs are hard to follow if your just hearing the song for the first time. :snoop:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whenever I’m with my friends. Especially at the club. I don’t know half the songs, while my friends are singing word for word and twerking. Not feeling the songs but trying to sing along with them but lyrics in some of these songs are hard to follow if your just hearing the song for the first time. :snoop:
I feel you lol.