IMO, dark skin chicks got the best p*ssy

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
fetishistizing bro

Im attracted to darker woman...but i would like to get to know her and see her as a person tho
Not fetishizing

Literally just an observation. Women with more melanated complexions vaginas have on average been more stimulating to my penile interface

Don't play that fetish card nikka I'm black as shyt

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not fetishizing

Literally just an observation. Women with more melanated complexions vaginas have on average been more stimulating to my penile interface

Don't play that fetish card nikka I'm black as shyt
nikka u are fetishizing, i dont care if youre DS, youre sexually fetishizing DS woman

did u take her out? get to know her? do u even remember her name?

naw, u seen her as a plaything....u can still fetishize somebody that have the same tone as you, theres levels too this shyt breh

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
When you look down in the middle of sex and see that "black on black action"

GIF-amazing-beard-jesus-omfg-OMG-shocked-wow-GIF.gif

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
nikka u are fetishizing, i dont care if youre DS, youre sexually fetishizing DS woman

did u take her out? get to know her? do u even remember her name?

naw, u seen her as a plaything....u can still fetishize somebody that have the same tone as you, theres levels too this shyt breh
Lmfao at this c00n applying a negative stereotype to make a point

Where did I say I smashed and left?

I bet u think I made them single mothers too huh :comeon:

There's levels to the c00ning too breh.

Nameischosen

Banned
Daps
The best p*ssy I ever had in my life was a fat lightskinned joint many years ago. Totally sleeper cell status, went in thinking I'ma sling dikk something crazy went in no condom and that was the warmest and hottest p*ssy I ever felt in my life, nutted in 3 minutes. Gave the girl a fukking round of applause, wasn't even mad at myself.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
The best p*ssy I ever had in my life was a fat lightskinned joint many years ago. Totally sleeper cell status, went in thinking I'ma sling dikk something crazy went in no condom and that was the warmest and hottest p*ssy I ever felt in my life, nutted in 3 minutes. Gave the girl a fukking round of applause, wasn't even mad at myself.
Call him out too @DrX