IMO meek mill Is a better artist than drake after listening to DC4

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really like meek because I hated his uptempo flow and repetitive subject matter, i dont get into all that corny beef and social media nonsense. I stick to the music. But Im starting to appreciate meek. Hes a true artist because he raps from a place of pain with lots of emotion, u can tell he really believes what he say, thats commendable

drake is a guy that make songs that sound good but it has no soul, its missing emotion and passion. drake is basically a business man that imitate an artist like diddy . A true artist creates their shyt and is passionate about their craft and message. They use their art as a form of therapy to express themselves

meek is a true artist by that definition.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do think Meek is a better artist definetly, Meek has ocassionally made shyt I can fukk with, Drake never, he's just an actor and it seems like he's playing a role in every way, I've felt like that before the ghostwriting shyt because you could FEEL the energy and shyt was off regardless and there wasn't authenticity. He's a caricature to me of a rapper...

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
that's what usually happens when you have your shyt together but let me guess you rather see him being a street nikka and act like beanie sigel

Im not a blind hater I like a lot of Drake stuff

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you can't listen to The Calm by Drake and feel some emotion or songs like The Resistance, Too Much, From Time, The Ride and not feel soul I don't know what's wrong with you.

I fukk with Meek Mill but he don't make better music than Drake.
This
Explains why his albums been so weak
Almost all Drake albums are regarded as better than Meek's best.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you can't listen to The Calm by Drake and feel some emotion or songs like The Resistance, Too Much, From Time, The Ride and not feel soul I don't know what's wrong with you.

I fukk with Meek Mill but he don't make better music than Drake.

Almost all Drake albums are regarded as better than Meek's best.

I haven't listened to all of Meek Mills albums
I'm not even a meek Stan
But if you got compare your favorite artists to someone you think is weak
Its like saying well at least I got a D and not a F