Impact Wrestling VS. Lucha Underground - 4/6/2018 (Free To Stream On Twitch)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Update here's the stream:

Show will be streamed on Twitch for free on the Friday of WrestleMania weekend. Could end up being one of the bright spots of the weekend if they end up bring more guys in.

A subsidiary of Anthem Wrestling Exhibitions LLC, IMPACT Wrestling will send its biggest stars to compete on April 6, including reigning IMPACT World Champion Austin Aries, Alberto El Patron, Eli Drake, Moose, Eddie Edwards, LAX, oVe and Sami Callihan, Trevor Lee and “The Machine” Brian Cage, plus the Knockouts will be represented by Allie, Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie. “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner will also be in the house, live and uncensored.

Lucha Underground stars include Pentagon, Fenix, King Cuerno, Drago, Aerostar, Killshot, Matanza, The Mack, Jack Evans and many other Lucha Libre sensations. Matches for the show will be announced in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If this was during last year when jarrett was around i would have been excited but with the current state impact is:francis:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the hell does Impact have left? :dwillhuh:

Bobby Lashley vs Cage might be dope :yeshrug:

besides that... :ohhh:???

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
who the hell does Impact have left? :dwillhuh:

Bobby Lashley vs Cage might be dope :yeshrug:

besides that... :ohhh:???

Talent presumably confirmed in the press release.

IMPACT World Champion Austin Aries, Alberto El Patron, Eli Drake, Moose, Eddie Edwards, LAX, oVe and Sami Callihan, Trevor Lee and “The Machine” Brian Cage, plus the Knockouts will be represented by Allie, Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie. “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner will also be in the house, live and uncensored.

Lucha Underground stars include Pentagon, Fenix, King Cuerno, Drago, Aerostar, Killshot, Matanza, The Mack, Jack Evans and many other Lucha Libre sensations. Matches for the show will be announced in the coming weeks.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Scott Steiner + Lucha Underground

BriskFixedAcornwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:scust: cage being on the impact side

Should have made him champion instead of the transitional talent enhancement guy.
Cage was totally wasted on lu outside of the stark visuals of his moveset.
Every week I would see matanza or weak ass mil fukk'n muertes and I got tired of that bullshyt.

Impact got the roster I wanna see.
Lu and njpw have the same issue as WWE but in reverse.
Leaning to hard towards the great cultural guy on the roster and not using the best mainstream gateway star globally.

I am fukk'n sick of Okada.
I was sick of Okada and tanahashi before aj showed up in njpw.

Rainmaker who is basically njpw's version of one half of their cena and Orton in Japan in basic premise but allowed to be better. At least with Naito it was different but even then...
It lacked ummph because njpw will not book well outside of rainmaker and tanahashi. Then on lu they would make the wrong guy champ all the time. Like mil muertes, who was complete trash.
With no response to what made sense. Lu suffers from the same thing the Hollywood blondes went through in wcw. Tapings with no crowd or outside booking malleable to fan reactions to the content.
In njpw, they missed making their company mainstream by always booking the rainmaker or tanahashi before aj.
Then consistently oversaturating us with both after aj left as champ.
Njpw and Lu both missed their window to market their companies to have global appeal. In favor of the same ol same ol.
Now, the window has closed and both missed out.

Art Barr