in 2000 this Hot Girl Summer video would have been jerk off material and played at BET UNCUT

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jeez christ Nicki is looking like a sex doll and Megan looks very rawable

Handle me who gonna handle me...this dikk

it is amazing how a video like this doesn't even bat an eye but p*ssy poppin and tip dril, big pimpin were considered outlandish

Also i am going raw in both of these bytches

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So would tons of other videos. Hell Nicki's "Good Form" video has her in a giant bath of "cum" Doja's Juicy video is all types of scandalous lol. And do i really need to bring up City girls/Cardi "Twerk" video?

Lmao It's just the state of the world we in now. Sex is fully acceptable in today's world.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So would tons of other videos. Hell Nicki's "Good Form" video has her in a giant bath of "cum" Doja's Juicy video is all types of scandalous lol.

Lmao It's just the state of the world we in now. Sex is fully acceptable in today's world.

Yeah i notice

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So would tons of other videos. Hell Nicki's "Good Form" video has her in a giant bath of "cum" Doja's Juicy video is all types of scandalous lol. And do i really need to bring up City girls/Cardi "Twerk" video?

Not fully acceptable

They’re not naked :francis: