In 2002, a Brazilian cacette murdered her parents and attended their own funeral like Bishop in Juice. 22 years later, she's out on parole

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One thing I don't understand is how some of these women get guys to crash out for them. Like what's the mentality behind that?

I take it you’ve never watched the show For My Man? It’s stories of women crashing out for their men. Killing, stealing, drug trafficking, all the things

Your question should be what psychological issues cause people to throw their lives away for “love”?

The minute someone asks a person to commit a crime for them, they gotta know that’s not love. That’s manipulation

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I take it you’ve never watched the show For My Man? It’s stories of women crashing out for their men. Killing, stealing, drug trafficking, all the things

Your question should be what psychological issues cause people to throw their lives away for “love”?

The minute someone asks a person to commit a crime for them, they gotta know that’s not love. That’s manipulation
I apologize if that sounded sexist. Yeah, I don't understand that sort of manipulation in relation to love