Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Disengage from all the internet gurus all the news feeds on what this person or that person said and all the rhetoric that comes with it..

Disengage from all the hoopla about this new group of that new group how they. are racist or how are they going to try to push this agenda or enforce that agenda just leave it all alone.

All that stuff is there just to push your emotional buttons about you can't control...

#nogurusin2018

Keep rockin'...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm in agreement.

Facts and data driven. Credible case studies and books.

Keeping an open mind and not calling someone a c00n of gp just for disagreeing with my opinion on race and society.

Dialogue for the sake of dialogue and not to convert.

2018 might just be an enlightening year if we did that.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
I'm in agreement.

Facts and data driven. Credible case studies and books.

Keeping an open mind and not calling someone a c00n of gp just for disagreeing with my opinion on race and society.

Dialogue for the sake of dialogue and not to convert.

2018 might just be an enlightening year if we did that.

This is not needed either. What's needed is become antifragile. Pick a path and prepared to deal with whatever comes with that path.

Stop looking for weirdos trying to sell you the road to Paradise or the ideal life.

You will never in any of the major problems that you have to deal with in life. You can learn how to deal with them bear through them and endure.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is not needed either. What's needed is become antifragile. Pick a path and prepared to deal with whatever comes with that path.

Stop looking for weirdos trying to sell you the road to Paradise or the ideal life.

You will never in any of the major problems that you have to deal with in life. You can learn how to deal with them bear through them and endure.
Chill out a little.

In terms of overall happiness, you're right.

But, I interpreted this thread to also be great advice on how to approach political and intellectual growth, also.

Or nah?

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nikkas take "internet gurus" too seriously, trying to be contrarian for no damn reason. These "gurus" may be emotional, or whatever, but they're human. Like anyone you deal with in life, take the part of the game that's useful and disregard what's not.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
nikkas take "internet gurus" too seriously, trying to be contrarian for no damn reason. These "gurus" may be emotional, or whatever, but they're human. Like anyone you deal with in life, take the part of the game that's useful and disregard what's not.

The problem is that part of the game is deception.

They want to hook you in with their new products the new analyst or on whatever happened in the news cycle this week of this month bottom line I want to keep you coming back.

They play as if they have all the answers but they don't. They're hustling just like anybody else. Lot of young people of all backgrounds are falling for this shyt.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Cant front I gave Robert Perkins the bushes.
nikka post too much about celebrities for click bait instead of addressing real issues.
He will say something like
"Beyonce got a new hair style and black people losing their minds talking about it"
:rudy:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice:you should be more specific though, a lot of dudes on here treat Tariq like an Elijah Muhammad type of figure and would gladly whoop your ass over him.

nobody likes to talk about it, but a lot of these cats are high school dropouts and cats with little to no education and haven't read books since they were little kids

so everything they hear they're just:
giphy.gif

this is why tariq can call justin beiber a white supremacist and dudes co-sign it without even flinching

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Cant front I gave Robert Perkins the bushes.
nikka post too much about celebrities for click bait instead of addressing real issues.
He will say something like
"Beyonce got a new hair style and black people losing their minds talking about it"
:rudy:

I never heard of Robert perkins but cool.

#nogurusin2018