In about a week the WWE Network will be 1-year old....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
and us day 1 subscribers/first month subscribers, etc. have never been acknowledged. The new subscribers, in & out subscribers have gotten FREE months, Roku's, WWE shop gift cards, etc. It's not really about the money b/c $10 isn't much to quarrel over. It's about principal, it's about the principalities. :birdman:

I BETTER see a table segment midway thru the first hour of RAW next week where Michael Cole is telling us to check our emails b/c there's some sort of (anything at all) special offering for all of us loyal down from day 1 subscribers.

:francis:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
You paid for 12 months of network and they gave you 12 months of network. You're even, they don't owe you anything. I'm gonna go see if Kanye will buy me some tacos cuz I had his mixtape before College Dropout even came out

Ol "where's my prize" ass
Ol "the kid at other kids birthday parties and they want to blow out the candles and open gifts too" ads
Ol "vince.. when I get the strength to leave you .. always tell me that you need me" foolish ass
Smarks

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
shyt every industry ain't worried bout its day 1 people.. they just want new new new people

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
and us day 1 subscribers/first month subscribers, etc. have never been acknowledged. The new subscribers, in & out subscribers have gotten FREE months, Roku's, WWE shop gift cards, etc. It's not really about the money b/c $10 isn't much to quarrel over. It's about principal, it's about the principalities. :birdman:

I BETTER see a table segment midway thru the first hour of RAW next week where Michael Cole is telling us to check our emails b/c there's some sort of (anything at all) special offering for all of us loyal down from day 1 subscribers.

Then Republican leaders of the WWE know they got you wrapped around their finger. They don't care about giving you incentives...they want the cynics, like me, to convert over and fall for the scam. Tough shyt when you got Cena as the lead dog and the outcomes obvious from a mile away. Good deal for those who love PPVs and getting a quarter of the WWE/WCW libraries.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

I'm with you we're like the forgotten. I'm trying to remember if we got the first month free or not though.

Edit: Nvm we got a free first week trial so that's all we got.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
SMlwEC1.jpg

"Never had it, never will"

Daps
Reppin
NYC
maybe everyone who is subscribed now will be grandfathered in at 9.99 when they inevitably decide to up the price.

oh wait i'm sorry, i forgot. that's what a company with integrity might do.

hope y'all prepared for 12.99, scaled back content, and none of the big 4 ppv's :umad: