"In black culture if you hang around somebody you smashing them. White culture is different."Tyga

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: So Tyga & Kylie are just friends

As the "Between the Sheets" tour rolls through NYC, Tyga took some time out of his day to stop by The Breakfast Club for a quick interview in the studio. With all of the drama that popped off between Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashianyesterday, which involved Tyga and his relationship with Kylie Jenner, Tyga decided to first speak on that and tell his side of the story. According to Tyga, he says that he is not currently dating Kylie Jenner, who is 17 at the moment, and wanted to make clear that he has a solid relationship with his ex-fiancé Blac Chyna and their child together. Tyga said he has always been close with the Kardashian family and that the media is making it look like him and Kylie are in a relationship.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whites hung around Native Americans to survive because they were incompetent farmers and settlers.

...and then murdered those Native Americans and took over their lands.

I'm just saying, if you're gonna go down this road of comparing what happens when you hang around one another....

:sas1:

I'm just being sarcastic for effect, but I'm sayin....

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
:russ: c00ns never miss a chance to take jabs at the black community, no matter how unsubstantiated the claims.
keep supporting these rappers when they continue to be the de-facto representatives of blacks and making off the wall statements like this.
can we boycott these :trash: rappers already?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:what:how is that relevant to the issue of it only being a "black" thing? Because it's a mostly Black forum?

I've seen your posts. You're better than this :what:

Black people have a reputation of saying this, both on and offline, that's my experience, if you disagree, that's fine.

there are countless threads here with men complaining about being friendzoned because women "just want to be friends", and the men discontinue the entire friendship, and other men applaud them for doing so.