In Cowboy Bebop....(SPOILERS)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You're reaching, while the Watanabe has stated that the whole show is always presented in a "dream-like" fashion, everything thats happening isn't ethereal or meta. Its pretty direct. So far as to not telling the audience whether Spike is dead or not (he knows a cash cow when he sees one). Its a nice fan theory, but Shinchiro wasn't that clever.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You're reaching, while the Watanabe has stated that the whole show is always presented in a "dream-like" fashion, everything thats happening isn't ethereal or meta. Its pretty direct. So far as to not telling the audience whether Spike is dead or not (he knows a cash cow when he sees one). Its a nice fan theory, but Shinchiro wasn't that clever.
:manny: anyways, has he dropped a series since samurai champloo?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the spoiler fakkit :thumbsdown: :what::dry:. Brilliant idea putting (what I now have to assume is) the ending of a series right there in the thread title.

The Film Room is that way by the way:francis::rolleyes:.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Thanks for the spoiler fakkit :thumbsdown: :what::dry:. Brilliant idea putting (what I now have to assume is) the ending of a series right there in the thread title.

The Film Room is that way by the way:francis::rolleyes:.
I can't see your join date but I can tell you joined way after I made this thread. Sorry I spoiled it for u bUT ur getting negged to disrespecting me #TnT

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't see your join date but I can tell you joined way after I made this thread. Sorry I spoiled it for u bUT ur getting negged to disrespecting me #TnT

Don't know or care when you made the thread, it shouldn't be in the Arcadium, and you should have the sense to not put a fukking major spoiler in the title (anyone who cares about Bebop would click the thread anyway, you don't need a damn spoiler to get attention). I came to this subsection for game/electronics info and then right there for no reason is an out of place spoiler for a series I'm watching. You deserved the neg, take the L like a man.

You're a complete bytch for calling your friends to neg me for your bullshyt/fukkup :rolleyes:. I don't really care about rep, but out of principle, keep this between us.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Don't know or care when you made the thread, it shouldn't be in the Arcadium, and you should have the sense to not put a fukking major spoiler in the title (anyone who cares about Bebop would click the thread anyway, you don't need a damn spoiler to get attention). I came to this subsection for game/electronics info and then right there for no reason is an out of place spoiler for a series I'm watching. You deserved the neg, take the L like a man.

You're a complete bytch for calling your friends to neg me for your bullshyt/fukkup :rolleyes:. I don't really care about rep, but out of principle, keep this between us.
I'm guessing you're new around these parts, so let me explain something. This thread was made back when arcadium and film room were one. Thus, when I made this thread, it belonged here. It was never moved over to film room bc a mod didn't realize it existed prior to the arcadium/film room split. It's to bad you know how the series ends, but :yeshrug: you'll live. I didn't make this thread to be a shock thread or attract a lot of replies.(shyt only had 2 pages full of replies). I don't know any anime fan that hasn't seen cowboy bebop in its entirety so I didn't think to make spoilers.

Enjoy these negs were sending your way :camremix:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing you're new around these parts, so let me explain something. This thread was made back when arcadium and film room were one. Thus, when I made this thread, it belonged here. It was never moved over to film room bc a mod didn't realize it existed prior to the arcadium/film room split. It's to bad you know how the series ends, but :yeshrug: you'll live. I didn't make this thread to be a shock thread or attract a lot of replies.(shyt only had 2 pages full of replies). I don't know any anime fan that hasn't seen cowboy bebop in its entirety so I didn't think to make spoilers.

Enjoy these negs were sending your way :camremix:

Just fix the thread title, you dumb fakkit. Under no circumstances should a thread ever have a major spoiler like that in the title no matter where you post it. I don't need an explanation, miss me with that shyt, you're in the wrong. I'm done here, the damage is already done so just go about your business, and I'll do me.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just fix the thread title, you dumb fakkit. Under no circumstances should a thread ever have a major spoiler like that in the title no matter where you post it. I don't need an explanation, miss me with that shyt, you're in the wrong. I'm done here, the damage is already done so just go about your business, and I'll do me.
We're done when I say we're done :birdman: #TnT