In general.. Do you feel light skinned women are GENERALLY more attractive?

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:skip: are you kidding me, so all this time I've been brown skinned?

Now there's a third category? Why was I not informed?
This is dark skin breh

Ajak-Deng.jpg

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
This is dark skin breh

Ajak-Deng.jpg
:camby: I am the same tone as that chick I showed I have forever been classified as dark skinned, now you nikkas tryin to make a third fukkin category?

This shyt is getting dumb, dark skinned don't mean you gotta be blue, so If I'm not light skinned or dark skinned I'm just brown? No those are Indians for god's sake :snoop:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:camby: I am the same tone as that chick I showed I have forever been classified as dark skinned, now you nikkas tryin to make a third fukkin category?

This shyt is getting dumb, dark skinned don't mean you gotta be blue, so If I'm not light skinned or dark skinned I'm just brown? No those are Indians for god's sake :snoop:
Black people are diverse. Stop lumping people into a dark or light category. This woman is damn near red bone status.

tumblr_n6tmd1tm0M1r2lypno1_500.jpg

ajak-deng.jpg

Daps
Black people are diverse. Stop lumping people into a dark or light category. This woman is damn near red bone status.

ajak-deng.jpg

i think thats the flash making her lighter, she is no where near redbone status. and ajak isn't the set stone for darker skin. ive seen women lighter than her get made fun of for being dark. i think gabriella union color and darker is dark skin.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga

ajak-deng.jpg
let me get this straight

You're saying don't lump them in categories while lumping them in categories? :skip:

She's dark skinned bro, she even tagged one of her pics on tumblr with #dark #girls so bounce with this brown shyt

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest after the world cup and seeing some of those female brazillian fans, I think they must be the best looking women on the planet. The only competition I think they have are some of those big breasted blonde haired blue eyed german girls from bavaria germany who would need a full security detail if they set foot in an arab country because the men there would go batshyt.

Generally though, it goes for me brown skin girls, brazilian, italian, light skin black girls, darker skin black girls, and finally white girls. The reason I put white girls last ,is they don't hold their age well, and you talk about many black women being over weight, well at least black girls tend to put weight on in the right places, there is nothing worse to me than a white woman with a big fat belly and a man's ass,shyt is disgusting ,I'd take the fat black woman every time to fukk if a gun was put to my head . The only exception as I said earlier are nordic white girls from parts of germany, sweden,norway etc etc, home grown and with no doubt strong healthy genetic backgrounds , himmler was onto something with that, pity he was a lunatic though and we can't clone them!

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: That's how perfect she is

and don't call my boo a bytch :demonic:
-font-b-Cat-b-font-woman-sex-doll-for-men-real-font-b-realistic-b.jpg

well if thats what your into then you can have one shipped to your house no problem, we both know what you want so you might as well save yourself half the trouble :mjpls: