In hindsight Eminem really is one hell of an MC

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I came down hard on the brother back in 2012 but the more time goes by I can't help but appreciate his music and how serious he took his craft.

With all the excessive (and sometimes divisive) race talk on our forum since 2014 let's talk about Eminem making jawns like White America and Mosh at his peak...

That shyt was risky given the fact that he didn't have to do it lol.. I still think he doesn't have a classic album to his name but it doesn't take away from greatness. Ross doesn't have that classic album either and I still think he's a phenomenal artist..

So I stand corrected after all the years... I'm doing this one for Marshall Mather :wow:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Yea his catalog is a lot more diverse than ppl who don't listen to him think

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Yea his catalog is a lot more diverse than ppl who don't listen to him think

Yeah.. I shytted on him because he doesn't have "that album" but a lot of MCs don't have "that album" either so it's w/e. Buddy is a monster on the mic and it's undenabile..

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
skillwise he's eligible for a top 5-10 spot in hip hop's all time list IMO, especially when today's genre isn't all about skills. i'd put him along the likes of Nas, Jay, Pun, Big L, Jada, Styles etc.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Eminem Show was his peak. His flow was truly perfected @ that point. Damn I miss old Em. Its just sad to see people like Eminem and Axl Rose get old.

Brothas age better :ehh:

Relapse showed he can still rap just that accent is what ruined the entire experience. i think The Eminem Show is his best album to date. some of them songs on there are timeless.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Relapse showed he can still rap just that accent is what ruined the entire experience. i think The Eminem Show is his best album to date. some of them songs on there are timeless.
I liked a lot of relapse and recovery, but a lot of his newer shyt seems forced. Like he's trying too hard to proce he can rap. I like the songs that seemed effortless, but still technically impressive. Deja vu amd stay wide awake come to mind.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I liked a lot of relapse and recovery, but a lot of his newer shyt seems forced. Like he's trying too hard to proce he can rap. I like the songs that seemed effortless, but still technically impressive. Deja vu amd stay wide awake come to mind.

as much as Recovery gets hated on for it's "poppy" sound it was something different from Em. i was going thru that album recently and appreciate it for what it is. as for his new shyt he's trying to hard to show he's as "technical" as he can get. everybody knows he can rap circles around others. Relapse is also cool.