In-N-Out VS. White Castle (East Coast vs. West Coast)

In-N-Out vs. White Castle

• White Castle

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • In-N-Out

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
just had white castle for the first time and that shyt was such a disappointment :snoop:

just like this thread ive read this in and out vs white castle and what was better, shyt dont even compare... white castle legit taste just like a mcds cheesburger.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Horrible comparison. White Castle is a piece of shyt and in and out is top quality food.

Better comparison is shake shack vs in and out.

@Soundwave come discuss breh:jbhmm:
ive seen pics of this place and it looks really good.

shackburger13.jpg13.jpg

:feedme:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
from looking at pics of white castle burgers i was like ya theres nothing really to see here so im guessing that shyt was loaded with great flavors or something.

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I never had In-and-Out so it wins by default of White Castle being :scusthov:. There is nothing good on WC menu, they even sell rice and beans by a local one I go to. :heh:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It is really good but I just had in and out for the first time on Friday and it's by far the GOAT burger. Shake Shack comes close though.
wouldnt suprise me, in and burgers are really good... the way they season the meat gives it a goat taste, i believe they toast the bread too and the cheese seems to be on a higher level... in and out fries are nothing special though tbh, they suppose to be healthy for u or something... iim liking how those fries look like at shake shack