In Order To Get This Dub, Someone From Our D Gone Have To Catch A Case: Vikings @ Panthers WK14 GT

Who Wins Today's NFC Matchup??

• Minnesota gets their 9th straight win

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Carolina bounces back and get the dub

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Minnesota-Vikings-Vs-Carolina-Panthers-NFL-Poster-1.jpg

The Panthers are looking to bounce back against the Minnesota Vikings in the first game of a 3-game home stand. This will be a hard-nosed, defensive battle that will help shape the NFC playoff picture.

22579-preview.jpg

This game will be a struggle for the Panthers offense to score on the great Vikings Secondary. The Panthers' front 7 hope to feast on Case Keenum. But the true test for Carolina's D will be containing the running attack of Murray and McKinnon.

610399444-minnesota-vikings-v-carolina-panthers.jpg.jpg

Brehs we can make up for last week's loss with a huge win today, but I fear Killa may get killed today. Especially with Matt Kalil facing his former team that knows him:sadcam:

#PantherPosse:camready: #CookOutGANG

@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Hiesenberg
@Call Me James
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@Azik
@The M.I.C.
@IGSaint12
@Leezy337
@LexLuthor72

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kalil is gonna get wrecked again probably. Dude was a signature at a necessary position but thus far hes just been :picard:
IDK how they win this one if Keenum gets to manage the offense and opens it up for the run, but we'll see. Cam's season has consisted of deep rut, brilliance, and recently you just dont know what you're gonna get week to week (from here or the offense in general). A must win for them to stay ahead of the chains in the wild card race if it comes down to that tho. We already know Rodgers gonna come back and win the NFC North

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
For fantasy purposes should I bench CMC this week I don't really like the way Cam been playing and McCaffrey reception totals have been meh past month?

Daps
Kalil is gonna get wrecked again probably. Dude was a signature at a necessary position but thus far hes just been :picard:
IDK how they win this one if Keenum gets to manage the offense and opens it up for the run, but we'll see. Cam's season has consisted of deep rut, brilliance, and recently you just dont know what you're gonna get week to week (from here or the offense in general). A must win for them to stay ahead of the chains in the wild card race if it comes down to that tho. We already know Rodgers gonna come back and win the NFC North

LMAO what? Vikings are winning the NFC North

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
LMAO what? Vikings are winning the NFC North

Breh @Rigby is consistently one of the least informed people on this board. Not surprisingly, he's a Panthers fan :mjlol:

Panthers in an easy one, #KeepPouting gang gonna take a huge L.

Vikings 27, p*ssy 10

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol whut dog? Packers can’t beat us even WITH Rodgers.

What people don’t realize in that game where Barr fukked Aaron up is that it was going to be hit after hit the entire game.

We are going to win regardless.