in response to a dude's $300 date, i had one where i used coinstar in front of her

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I don't even think it was suppose to be a date but this girl had texted me saying she wanted to go out for drinks. It was right before pay day and i had specifically told her that i only had $10 and if she still wants to go somewhere then i'm for it. I pick her up and I take her to a restaurant where they have happy hour. These big margarita fish bowls for 3.50 so i thought that would be enough just to have a nice conversation and just end the night there. I should have known she wanted to keep the night going cuz of the way she was dressed, nice tight white dress, her goods in the right place :ahh:.

So she hits me the "Where we going after this"

i'm like :leon: um... "i don't know, i'm not drinking after this cuz i got to drive back after i drop you off, plus i don't really have anything after paying for this"

she's like "oh me either, all i have is $4"
i'm like :damn: "you know i told you i only had $10 and i don't get paid till tomorrow" :shaq2:

She's like "well what are we going to do"
i'm like thinking quick and i remember i had a bag of coins in my car for some weird reason.

I tell her "Well if you don't mind going to walmart with me right quick, i got a bag of coins i can exchange on coinstar and see how much comes out there.

She smiles and shes like "yeah that's cool, i'm down :ehh:"

i'm like :ohhh: caught off guard with how well she took it

so we head to walmart, 12am heading to coinstar, i dump all my coins there and i see the total rise as to see how much i'm getting :dwillhuh:

turns out it was $8 and i'm like, welp, we can def go to this other bar where they serve 2.50 margaritas :smugfavre:

she's like awesome, lets do it!

we head to the bar and everything is going good, got her 3 margaritas feeling like a:win: that she's having a good time, giving me a great conversation and we're hitting it off and what not.

then it was time to go, she's holding my hand as if we we're dating (keep in mind i didn't even realize this turned into a date)

Drive her to her crib, parked outside of it. Start making out, she's over here telling me how much i turn her on, then i just go for it and my actions tell her i want to smash and she was all for it :salute:
being that she's 5'9" and my love for tall chicks, sh*t felt real good:noah:even more that i basically spent 16 bucks on a what turned out to be a date and rocked the whole way :smugdraper:

Which goes to show mothaf*ckas out here that are bragging that they spent $300 dollars on a date and can't even get a peck are straight up getting played like a simp and probably won't hear from the chick again.

This chick before anyone starts bashing her is well educated, no kids, never been married, 5'9" with a nice body and very humble, so that def was a W on that night :ahh:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Lmao you bought her $16 worth of drinks. Of course she's fukking. Drunk ass hoe lmao!!

i had 2 drinks with those 16 but nah she wasn't drunk, girl could carry her own in the convo, talked about politics, life, jokes here and there, quite entertaining night i had with no f*ckery

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Bruh you need to marry her.....cause what kinda chick still fukk with a broke ass nikka who took some change to a coinstar machine?:mjlol:

Bruh I've never used a coinstar machine for the simple fact you only see poor people using it, and I dont want no cute hoes to see me on that loud ass shyt... And them shyts always right in the front of the store so everyone see your broke ass.... Much power to you bruh. :francis:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you need to marry her..... ause what kinda chick still fukk with a broke ass nikka who took some change to a coinstar machine?:mjlol:

Bruh I've never used a coinstar machine for the simple fact you only see poor people using it, and I dont want no cute hoes to see me on that loud ass shyt... And them shyts always right in the front of the store so everyone see your broke ass.... Much power to you bruh. :francis:
I roll all my change by hand...pennies and all I'm too cheap to pay the fee :manny:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Bruh you need to marry her..... ause what kinda chick still fukk with a broke ass nikka who took some change to a coinstar machine?:mjlol:

being real takes you a long way. I think the fact that i wasn't all up on her and really not thirsting over her is what kept her interested i suppose :yeshrug:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
You clearly won, but make sure you leave room for tips when you go out drinking brehs.

But yeah, you won.

:salute:

How do you win being a grown ass man with no more than 10 dollars to your name :mjlol:

Focus on getting your money @C-Styles and worry about p*ssy later...for your own good. :dahell:

How old are you :jbhmm:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Bruh you need to marry her.....cause what kinda chick still fukk with a broke ass nikka who took some change to a coinstar machine?:mjlol:

Bruh, my wife found like $100 worth of change throught the house and in her purses.

Who does she send to the coinstar machine? Me:martin:

I went to the whitest kroger in town to cash that shyt in. I aint want ANY black ppl to see me.

shyt, u know how nikkaz is. You walk into the club and a nikka that saw you cashin that shyt in will yell out "COOIIIIIINNNNNNSTAAAARRRRRRR":umad:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You clearly won, but make sure you leave room for tips when you go out drinking brehs.

But yeah, you won.

:salute:
I tip well when i go out for drinks. I bring a set amount. The more i tip, the less drinks ima be able to buy. I aint got a designated driver.

I try to limit myself to 3 hard drinks and 4 beers.

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you win being a grown ass man with no more than 10 dollars to your name :mjlol:

Focus on getting your money @C-Styles and worry about p*ssy later...for your own good. :dahell:

How old are you :jbhmm:

When you in struggle times you gotta make the best of it. He found a girl that doesn't give a fukk about that. I'm not telling him to stay comfortable with those financials, but he won for finding a chick like that.