In-Season Tournament Final from Vegas: Pacers @ LA Lakers 8:30 PM EST (ABC/ESPN2)

YOUR WINNER OF THE NBA CUP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Like I said before people gonna have to let that hate go at this point, LeBron is still dominating and controlling the game like he's in his fukking prime:hubie:

Dude is one of one, and cats will miss him when he's gone because the greatness is this stage of his career unprecedented
They lose this game if AD doesn’t dominate.

Bron along for the AD ride

AD gets ho’d by Jokic and the Lakers get swept

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn, this AD 40-20 performance doesn’t even count towards his stats…:wow:

It would be nice if the championship game teams were rewarded by getting their game cancelled later in the season. But I'm sure the NBA didn't want to give up on the profits of that matchup or take it away from those home fans.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That's good that a relevant franchise won the first trophy. You need this to have popularity to keep going for next few years.
Nobody would care besides a west fukkwad Indiana if Pacers won :mjlol:

Kinda wish Nuggets or Warriors made it to these in-season playoffs.

And shame on Bucks/Celtics for not even making the finals.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It would be nice if the championship game teams were rewarded by getting their game cancelled later in the season. But I'm sure the NBA didn't want to give up on the profits of that matchup or take it away from those home fans.
The winning team should’ve got a guaranteed spot as the seed if they didn’t make the playoffs

Promoting the winning team gets 500k is insulting to the fans