In the next four years I pray for these 10 things to happen..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Maybe I need to add on to this list. :hubie:.

This country is like a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah with a military and a bunch of nuclear weapons.

check to check cac's hate "elitists" , but call the president the "leader of the free world" can call America "the most powerful, richest" country in the world which sums up money and violence (the threat of that is). And its the biggest oxymoronic/hypocritical bullshyt that comes out of peoples mouths every election cycle.

We're scared of terrorists even though we own more guns per capital that any country. That good old 2nd amendment.

We're so scared that we shoot each other regularly, and probably lead the "free world" in deaths by pre-teen and toddler.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hope not! I would never wish that crap! I want to live a full, long and healthy life with babies, grand babies and so forth! What is wrong with people! I just want this creep out of office! As far as suffering I only want the white supremacist to die off and let everyone live in peace!

Da hell man :stopitslime:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Another financial collapse.
2. Another recession.

3. 2 more proxy wars.
4. Slow economic growth.
5. Rising temperatures in the summer.
6. 2 to 3 major hurricanes per year
7. 5 to 7 F3 to F5 tornados in the fly over states.
8. Droughts.
9. Water shortages.
10. High unemployment.

:blessed:

bitter white people deserve everything they get. Minorities suffer regardless of the economic climate so we can survive. White people can't. They feel like this is their country and they have a sense of entitlement. There needs to be pain and suffering. I'm willing to cut off my nose to spite my face but in America I don't have any facial features. I'm not even acknowledged unless I play a sport or entertain people in some way shape or form.

Those 4 highlighted ones are almost certainly going to happen, because the economy of the USA is almost certainly going to suffer contractation. I don't see how it can not happen under isolationist ideas.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Those 4 highlighted ones are almost certainly going to happen, because the economy of the USA is almost certainly going to suffer contractation. I don't see how it can not happen under isolationist ideas.

It's what they want. They are so transparent. I mean, both Trump and Bannon have literally said they want the state and our society to fall all the way down to the bottom.