*in this thread, we're young *** drivers*

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
*turns in from extreme lane*

*snakes in bumper to bumper traffic*

*speeds off at traffic light only to get stopped by the next one and have the same people pull up next to him looking like :mjlol:*

*washes the outside of the car religiously, inside smells like feet, doritos and disgust*

*fuel tank light always on, when asked about why the light is on by concerned passengers respond "Oh I threw petrol when I left the house don't worry theres a problem with the gauge*

*drives a 1.3l vehicle like it's a hemi*

*whenever asked about races by his #NewDriver friends responds "it's not the car it's the driver", when raced with a car slightly more powerful and he loses responds "yeah, he won robot to robot but my car only kicks in after 3rd"*

*bumps traffic cone, blames old women in parallel lane for pushing him off the road when she was so far she was basically in oncoming traffic*

*both driver and passenger mirrors glued on because he can reverse park in the single garage at 4am after drinking from 10am two days prior*

*always available to pick someone up that stays 20 miles away, never be available to grab a few things from the store for your mom*

:mjcry:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*turns in from extreme lane*

*snakes in bumper to bumper traffic*

*speeds off at traffic light only to get stopped by the next one and have the same people pull up next to him looking like :mjlol:*

*washes the outside of the car religiously, inside smells like feet, doritos and disgust*

*fuel tank light always on, when asked about why the light is on by concerned passengers respond "Oh I threw petrol when I left the house don't worry theres a problem with the gauge*

*drives a 1.3l vehicle like it's a hemi*

*whenever asked about races by his #NewDriver friends responds "it's not the car it's the driver", when raced with a car slightly more powerful and he loses responds "yeah, he won robot to robot but my car only kicks in after 3rd"*

*bumps traffic cone, blames old women in parallel lane for pushing him off the road when she was so far she was basically in oncoming traffic*

*both driver and passenger mirrors glued on because he can reverse park in the single garage at 4am after drinking from 10am two days prior*

*always available to pick someone up that stays 20 miles away, never be available to grab a few things from the store for your mom*

:mjcry:

:mjlol: