Incels need more mental health help - Swansea University report

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you follow incel rehetoric and ideologies you are still an incel in my book. Semantics don't change the fact.

I come down hard on them because they come down on everybody else. Dish it but can't take it.

Seek help, fellas. Plenty of good women out here. They aren't on instagram or hinge though.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
This is topic is way more nuanced than both sides are willing to admit. Not all women are evil, not all have the "6ft, 6figs" reqiurement.

At the same time trying to gaslight them into believing there is someone for everyone, that claiming incels only exist cause they only want dimes or theyre just misogynistic a holes is hilariously untrue.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nonsense

All I see is 6’5” male models outside holding hands and in relationships

I’ve yet to see an average or even ugly man in relationships even though they make up about 90 percent of the population

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
According to our resident experts on the coli, they only desire IG models and dimes though :ohhh:
They definitely judge more on looks. It's a result of spending so much time in an online virtual world. Article has its flaws but it hit way more than missed.

Barring that read the posts on here. If they fought at or around their weight they'd win more rounds. But they don't want that at all.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I can’t take cac incels seriously. You can be the most boring, lame ass cac, and you’ll still have hoes throwing themselves at you based off the strength of your whiteness.
This is bs to the 10th degree. You have gotta be trolling. Tell me you are trolling, please.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If you follow incel rehetoric and ideologies you are still an incel in my book. Semantics don't change the fact.

I come down hard on them because they come down on everybody else. Dish it but can't take it.

Seek help, fellas. Plenty of good women out here. They aren't on instagram or hinge though.
The help they seek usually starts with subscription to guns and ammo and ends with a mass shooting. That's the issue here.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is topic is way more nuanced than both sides are willing to admit. Not all women are evil, not all have the "6ft, 6figs" reqiurement.

At the same time trying to gaslight them into believing there is someone for everyone, that claiming incels only exist cause they only want dimes or theyre just misogynistic a holes is hilariously untrue.
You in the wrong place for nuance. No one actually cares they just trying to get their shyt off breh. You know the coli.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No they don't. Incel problems is they live online all day. They need to be forced to go outside and socialize.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

You don’t even know what an “incel” is :mjlol:

Of course they weren't incels.,

Incel is the new female coded word for a so called "misogynist"

They rebranded it because "misogynist" was no longer working as a slur/shaming tactic to automatically shut down men who call women out for whatever :mjlol:.

An "incel" was a person like this

_103188455_elliottrogerafpgetty.jpg

You a know a highly socially awkward person on camera sitting in the dark in a room or car venting.

If you look at the podcasts they have REGULAR WORKING SOCIALLY ADJUSTED men on them.

Y'all who think the audience are just these basement dwellers are out of touch. Some are, but most are ex simps who were socially adjusted but didn't understand women have no problem being self-serving for their own interests.

A man gets ghosted after an expensive dinner date despite doing "every right", types in the internet "why was I ghosted?" to find answers and then finds redpill content explaining the woman's rationale. Redpill content creator gains a new subscriber. :yeshrug:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Entitlement and access to p0rn are factors as well. That shyt literally fries your brain.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Incels are a product of the crushing weight of capitalism commodifying every aspect of life and changing the gender dynamic. Women dont need men and have been conditioned that way for 60+ years. Many boys who grow into adults are not given the tools to navigate this new world. We can laugh about no p*ssy getting ass lames all we want, but its a serious problem that needs addressing. These same boys become radicalized into shooters and terrorists.