• Yeah

Votes: 41 68.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've known about her channel since she had less than 100k subs and now she has 10 million. She's making millions of dollars on YouTube appropriating Black culture. I bet she has no black friends and I bet here parents are racist af, hate and fear black people. I live around so much Indians I know.

A lot of her videos have to do with Indian culture, growing up Indian in the states etc but the way she talks, dresses (fitted/snap back on backwards), using slang, body movements etc all encompassing of black culture.

Am I wrong and seeing something that's not there?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've known about her channel since she had less than 100k subs and now she has 10 million. She's making millions of dollars on YouTube appropriating Black culture. I bet she has no black friends and I bet here parents are racist af, hate and fear black people. I live around so much Indians I know.

A lot of her videos have to do with Indian culture, growing up Indian in the states etc but the way she talks, dresses (fitted/snap back on backwards), using slang, body movements etc all encompassing of black culture.

Am I wrong and seeing something that's not there?

Isn't she like Canadian?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indian Chick Makes Millions Off YouTube Appropriating Black Culture

And? What will YOU do about it? This is why outsiders can exploit us to their heart's content....because we never fight back. Cops could shoot us and we're not going to do anything about it but march and protest. Non-blacks like Macklemore, Eminem, Iggy Azelea, Drake, French Montana, etc. can exploit our culture and get away with it. Some of us will even celebrate these people. Ain't shyt going to happen to them. c00ns can come on national TV and say some foul shyt about black people and nothing happens to them.

Black people have invented many things only to have it stolen by another group. We don't protect our culture. Our thoughts, ideas, opinions, styles, fashion, the trends we set, the music we create, is all being pimped out to other people. We're the powerless, defenseless underclass of the society and the laughing stock of the world.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: might aswell....I'm sure her curry smelling relatives own many properties in the hood....

Everybody make money off black people...except....wait for it....drumroll.... black people

Race is a team sport, black people like to play away games, then wonder why They get gentrified or shot in the face by cracker cops