Indian grandpa cooks chicken (And he cleans it first)

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

Clean Dat Chicken Gang where we at :ahh:

Bruh this man is in the middle of a field cooking chicken that he probably slaughtered himself. It's not the same as rinsing off store bought meat under a tap in your kitchen. But yall go ahead thinking you know better than scientists and the CDC (I say this as someone whose people still "clean" they shyt in vinegar lol). Thanks for sharing the video anyway, it was a good watch. I was like dang, why tf is he making so much and then got to the end :to:.

Napoleon dad making a snack for the kids
If breh really is "Indian" as yall continue to joke about...it's not this type of Indian. :stopitslime:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Bruh this man is in the middle of a field cooking chicken that he probably slaughtered himself. It's not the same as rinsing off store bought meat under a tap in your kitchen. But yall go ahead thinking you know better than scientists and the CDC (I say this as someone whose people still "clean" they shyt in vinegar lol). Thanks for sharing the video anyway, it was a good watch. I was like dang, why tf is he making so much and then got to the end :to:.

If breh really is "Indian" as yall continue to joke about...it's not this type of Indian. :stopitslime:
Did OP even say any of that :dwillhuh:

killacal

Banned
Daps

There's only one type of Indian fukk you going on about:francis:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I'm talking about West Indian/Indo-Caribbean. Trini, Guyanese, Jamaican...I mean, regardless it's still a bit of a misnomer but it's not the same as being from the actual subcontinent of India.
:ehh:i can dig it

Like Napoleons hands in shyt without toilet paper:mjlol: