Indians are the worst in corporate

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Man, I had some Indian bytch walk into my board room while I’m on a conference call asking if there was an adapter. She comes back in saying, “I’m sorry about before” and I said don’t worry about it, “what’s your name? You’re new here?”
This bytch says her name mad quick and runs out the room without asking my name.

:pacspit:

Indians are the worst & The biggest suck ups to cacs. fukk em & trying to be cool to one of the darkest girls in the room who is surrounded by cacs. I guess she’s comfortable with being the lone/token.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Man, I had some Indian bytch walk into my board room while I’m on a conference call asking if there was an adapter. She comes back in saying, “I’m sorry about before” and I said don’t worry about it, “what’s your name? You’re new here?”
This bytch says her name mad quick and runs out the room without asking my name.

:pacspit:

Indians are the worst & The biggest suck ups to cacs. fukk em & trying to be cool to one of the darkest girls in the room who is surrounded by cacs. I guess she’s comfortable with being the lone/token.

Yeah they are, I’m always cautious around them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:Indians be running shyt around here at least from C - B executive level.

The indians I interact with dont kiss up to cacs, at least they dont brown nose or stoop beneath themselves.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Not mad. But a little on the lines of “damn this bytch has no home training”

Lol you goofy. I feel you though. Can come off as disrespectful in that environment though. Is she older or younger?

I dont know shyt about the corporate world though.:hubie:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Lol you goofy. I feel you though. Can come off as disrespectful in that environment though. Is she older or younger?

I dont know shyt about the corporate world though.:hubie:

Lol I think she’s around early to mid 30s.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She won't last long

But Indians have a lot of good information to soak up and enjoy talking about what they know

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She hates you, and you need to chill out w/all that asking women what they're name is and are you new here in the workplace fam..this ain't the 2000's

The confusing thing is, she literally waves at me all the time. I don’t even mean anything by it, but I guess in this era everything is “predatory”lol