indians stinking up the gym unappreciation

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
CO-MOTHERfukkING SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noah:

the Indians out here have a whole different threshold of funk:what:

these nikkas must is stronger than the Afghans, and all the 3rd world country workers here combined :dead:

You can literally smell them before that arrive

these nikkas dont use soap----they just shower and rub on oil then walk out the shower tents like:pachaha:

these nikkas be in the gym in tight ass jeans and hoodies in 90 degree heat smelling like swine testical sweat, elephant vomit, and wild boar period blood:dead:

y'all is foul
nah them indians smell is foul

Serious question punjabreh, why do your people not believe in deodorant? Is it a religious thing? Or do they just not care or can't tell how stank they are? Deodorant is one of the simplest things to do. I don't get it.

[Meek] I be rolling, nikka I be rolling [/Mill] :laff: :laff: :laff:

Why do Indians who come to America not use deodorant? - DVD Talk Forum

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know brehs but this thread seems kinda offensive. yes we all ran across some BO'ed indians but do we have to act all obnoxious about it?

_curb_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i remember i had an Indian girlfriend once:pachaha:

what was that like?

i had an egyptian girlfriend. americanized though...

theres a slim indian girl at my gym with a phatty...

anyways, i avoid them funky indians everytime i see them at the gym. i have a weak sense of smell and even i can detect something isnt right :scusthov:
feel bad for everyone else with a normal sense of smell.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i don't know brehs but this thread seems kinda offensive. yes we all ran across some BO'ed indians but do we have to act all obnoxious about it?

1253528075_dr-phil.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
it was great man. she was fine, with a phat ass, and big t*ts. she was a lil too insecure for me, so it was a wrap. like she was surprised she got with me.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
these mother fukkers just reak of CURRY anywhere they go, from there house to heir car to the godamm person itself. Its like they marinate themsleves in curry..

godamm motherfukkers that shyt dont smell good

_curb_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So when somebody has B.O., the "O" usually stays with the "B". Once the "B" leaves, the "O" goes with it.

There should be a B.O. squad that patrols the city like a "Smell Gestapo". To sniff 'em out, strip 'em down, and wash them with a big, soapy brush...

:seinfeld:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Checking an Indian's checked baggage at the airport. :scusthov:

Nigerians are worse though. With stank luggage that is. Some of their women smell like a lesbian basketball team locker room too.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Co-sign another girl!

It's the Hindus even their vegetarian meal smells like sh!t. I remember I went to visit my friend who had a Hindu roommate, and he was cooking all sorts of vegies, plants, and spices that would have you pass out.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
real talk man

i remember one time after work tooo i was on the bus and this fukking fakkit ass indian decided to run to the back of the bus after coming inside. the gust of wind hit me like :ohhh:

man that was funk