India's largest state bans Halal food

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird flex, cause outside of people literally too poor to access water, Indians are way more obsessive about personal hygiene and bathing regularly than White Americans are.
:mjlol: yeah ok. i heard that it's bad manners to use your left hand in india, because most people use it to wipe their ass :scust:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:mjlol: yeah ok. i heard that it's bad manners to use your left hand in india, because most people use it to wipe their ass :scust:
It's bad manner in parts of Africa too as well as the Arab world and parts of Asia.

But it never meant that it was wiping without toilet paper and directly with the hand:mjlol:
Yall be confidently wrong asf :dead: if it didn't fuel bigotry I'd be a little bit admirative

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird flex, cause outside of people literally too poor to access water, Indians are way more obsessive about personal hygiene and bathing regularly than White Americans are.

I’m not white American nor are they my standard for hygiene. Indians be funky ass hell. Sometimes you can damn near smell them from across the street.

If they shower as much as you say it can’t be with soap/water

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m not white American nor are they my standard for hygiene. Indians be funky ass hell. Sometimes you can damn near smell them from across the street.

If they shower as much as you say it can’t be with soap/water

90% of the time people of any culture smell different than you, it's because their diet is different or because they use different deoderant/colonge/perfume/hair products than the people you're used to. Rarely has anything to do with hygiene. White Americans claim Black Americans stink, and Black Americans claim White Americans stink, and neither is ever going to convince the other than they aren't the superior side because "different" is always interpreted as bad.

Indian people obviously have completely different diets and that affects their smell. They use different hair product and some of those smell different than whatever you're used to. And I don't think deoderant is commonly used in India at all, because it's an extra expense and there's so many damn smells going on that it doesn't make much difference anyway. And when they do use perfumes/colognes, they probably use stronger ones for that same reason. I don't know if Indians living in the West tend to adopt deoderant use quickly or not, it's not like it's a question I go around asking.

But like I said, it's definitely not showering because they're fanatical about it. It's their culture that maintaining exact morning routines are very important, and part of that routine is to shower every morning, and then they shower again if they dress up for any public function no matter what time of day it is. That's just part of their culture, at least in the parts of India that I've spent time in. The only culture I've ever seen that actually showers "less" than other people is White Americans, and even then it's only some of them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Age old joke...

After banging 2 hookers and drinking a fifth of Glenlevit breh is bitter bc his meat was not halah :mjgrin:

Yeah when you pass by the Muslim sector of Bangkok's red light district there are halal signs on all the eating establishments. :snoop:

They had some really good shwerma in a street stand there tho. :whew:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Their claimed reasoning: Tagging a product as "halal" is just an attempt to create religious division and manipulate sales numbers so that Muslims won't buy other people's products

Their legal logic: There's no official process for approving halal certification, therefore they are illegally putting an unapproved certification on the food

Their real reason: They just want to fukk with Muslims and do things that hurt Muslim businesses financially

Someone similar to this happened a few years ago in the same state. I can't remember exactly what went down, but they shut down all the Muslim-owned butchers because they didn't have official government certifications for their places, even though the government hadn't issued certifications for butchers in like 10 years or something. It didn't impact Hindus as much because Hindus in that region don't eat as much meat and are usually not the ones selling it.

I think another time they announced that they were shutting down all the madrassas that didn't hold an official patriotic program on Independence Day, because all schools were required to have patriotic programs and if you didn't hold one that proved they were anti-national and probably terrorists or something.

Another state recently passed a law banning all girls from wearing the hijab in school. That state was run by the same party, of course.

A different Indian state run by the same party passed a law that said if you couldn't prove your grandparents had been born in India before 1965, then you would be declared an illegal immigrant. Most poor Indians were born in their homes and didn't even have birth certificates back then, so if you didn't have official birth certificate you had to prove your case before a special immigration court, and of course Hindus were just assumed to be Indians while if you were Muslim they assumed you were an illegal immigrant from Bangladesh or Burma, even if you could prove you and your parents were born in the country but you couldn't prove your grandparents.

There was also a big court case that's been going on for like 25 years because a bunch of radical Hindus (including the punk priest who runs the state now) tore down a famous Muslim mosque. The court finally declared that the mosque would stay torn down and a huge Hindu temple will be built there instead, because supposedly they found something under the ruins which proves there was once a small temple there 1000 years ago.

And there were big riots back in 2019 I think because the national legislature passed a new immigration law stating that immigration status could be fast-tracked so long as you claimed refugee status from any country bordering India and were of either Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, or Christian faith.... but not Muslims, of course.

They also imprison Muslims all the time under the claim that they killed a cow, or even if they didn't kill it but just ate beef, or even if they didn't eat it but merely transported it to someone else for the purpose of eating.

They also imprison Muslims (and Christians) if a Hindu converts to Islam or Christianity. Converstion isn't illegal, but when they want to the police will claim the conversion was "coerced" or that the Muslims/Christians promised "incentives" that led them to convert. Like even a Christmas gift or a free meal or anything can be interpreted as coersion.

So yeah, basically they're just trying to think of every single thing they can ever do to fukk over Muslims at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The vast majority of western nations have no idea what they're in for with that Hindu supremacy crowd.

You’re crazy if you think we’re worried about 1. A billion vegans 2. Indians

Lmao. India can’t beat anyone but other Indians.