India's largest state bans Halal food

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
WTF do Muslim Arabs have to do with Indians? Are you aware of the fact that Muslims in India ain't Arab?

I've been to a number of Muslim countries and my wife's family is from a Muslim county, so I'm familiar with a selection. There's no monolith. But I've definitely never been to an Indian Muslim country and I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. So I have no fukking clue why Indian Muslims should be held responsible for what happens in other countries.

Are you one of those people who ask "Would you rather be in Africa" when those darn Blacks complain about racism and social conditions in the USA?

I've eaten and drank in the middle of Muslim communities in the middle of Ramadan and no one gave a flying fukk. Never once in my life have I had a Muslim tell me to stop eating except when I was inside their home and the call to prayer was going on.

You love to play dumb…I’m saying a Hindu majority country can impose any religious rules they want(long as it ain’t too crazy) and should be looked the same as when a Muslim majority country do it.

And u a lying ass nikka, at minimum u get dirty look and in Kuwait atleast when I was there it was illegal.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You love to play dumb…I’m saying a Hindu majority country can impose any religious rules they want(long as it ain’t too crazy) and should be looked the same as when a Muslim majority country do it.

So fascism is cool so long as everyone does it?

And u a lying ass nikka, at minimum u get dirty look and in Kuwait atleast when I was there it was illegal.

Yes, obviously your experience in Kuwait with their 0.3% of the global Muslim population defines what all Muslims in the rest of the world do. :mjlol:

There are 6 countries where eating during the fast is illegal even for non-Muslims. Another 2 where it's illegal for Muslims but not non-Muslims. All but one of them are on the Arabian peninsula. And most don't even enforce it unless you've being blatant. That's out of 50 Muslim-majority nations.

In a lot of the world, they don't give a flying fukk if you're not Muslim and eating in front of them during the fast. I've literally bought food from MUSLIM restaurant owners to eat in their MUSLIM restaurant in the middle of the fukking fast, because they kept their restaurants open to serve non-Muslims in the city. Do I walk around in front of fasting people on a regular basis to eat in front of them like an a$$hole? No, that's obvious rude. But it happened from time to time when I was lazy, and in the times when people knew I was non-Muslim, I can't think of once when anyone cared. If they didn't know, at most it was a confused question, "Are you fasting?" and I just say, "Not today, I'm not Muslim. I'll fast some other days though." That always seemed to please them.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How do Hindus and Buddhists have this loving image in the West when they fight and raise hell just like everyone else … but hey it’s not my problem …

So I won’t comment beyond this …

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
RELIGION IS A DISEASE.... :scust:
Basically. It's 2023 we're still fighting wars over sky daddies and old books

Hinduvat (Hindu Nationalism) was founded by an athiest. He didn't give a shyt about religion, he just hated Muslims and wanted to design a way to cement Hindu superiority and make a single culture dominant over India. Some of the true belivers are religious themselves, but a lot of them don't give a fukk about religion, they just want to win the us vs. them fights.

If religion didn't exist, they'd just make it about ethnic group, or language, or skin color, or some other division.

voiture

All Star
Daps
Hinduvat (Hindu Nationalism) was founded by an athiest. He didn't give a shyt about religion, he just hated Muslims and wanted to design a way to cement Hindu superiority and make a single culture dominant over India. Some of the true belivers are religious themselves, but a lot of them don't give a fukk about religion, they just want to win the us vs. them fights.

If religion didn't exist, they'd just make it about ethnic group, or language, or skin color, or some other division.
Based on India's past with Muslim rulers why is it not fair for them to put in place guard rails so they are not ruled by Muslims again? Muslim countries do the same thing and force non Muslims to live by Islamic culture from non Muslim women wearing hijab to every restaurant being halal by default.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So fascism is cool so long as everyone does it?

Yes, obviously your experience in Kuwait with their 0.3% of the global Muslim population defines what all Muslims in the rest of the world do. :mjlol:

There are 6 countries where eating during the fast is illegal even for non-Muslims. Another 2 where it's illegal for Muslims but not non-Muslims. All but one of them are on the Arabian peninsula. And most don't even enforce it unless you've being blatant. That's out of 50 Muslim-majority nations.

In a lot of the world, they don't give a flying fukk if you're not Muslim and eating in front of them during the fast. I've literally bought food from MUSLIM restaurant owners to eat in their MUSLIM restaurant in the middle of the fukking fast, because they kept their restaurants open to serve non-Muslims in the city. Do I walk around in front of fasting people on a regular basis to eat in front of them like an a$$hole? No, that's obvious rude. But it happened from time to time when I was lazy, and in the times when people knew I was non-Muslim, I can't think of once when anyone cared. If they didn't know, at most it was a confused question, "Are you fasting?" and I just say, "Not today, I'm not Muslim. I'll fast some other days though." That always seemed to please them.

Yea y’all let Islamic Fascism slide but everybody got to be inclusive..

And there u go being dense again, i or humanly said in certain places it won’t be ok, I didn’t say everywhere Muslims are. India only 20% Muslim so I’m sure they will be okay without the Halal brand.

I dne been places where the Muslims put up signs that explicitly said to respect their culture by covering up and etc.

And that’s your little small experience, but many people have their own experiences.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Based on India's past with Muslim rulers why is it not fair for them to put in place guard rails so they are not ruled by Muslims again?

Where in your ass do y'all pull these dumbass excuses from?

Muslims are 15% of the country and the average Muslim is poorer and weaker than the average Hindu in by every indicator of socioeconomic power, political power, education, job status, everything, but they might be about to take over the country again.....if they let them have halal food? :laff:

Imagine Spain banning Jollof Rice because, "Who knows what they might do if we let them have it....we haven't forgotten the days of the Moors!!!"

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yea y’all let Islamic Fascism slide but everybody got to be inclusive..

Who is letting Islamic fascism slide? I shyt on Muslim dicatators all the time. Y'all are at the point in the conversation where you've lost the train and just make shyt up.

Just admit you're bigoted, trying to make these weak excuses for being bigoted starts to get pathetic.

And there u go being dense again, i or humanly said in certain places it won’t be ok, I didn’t say everywhere Muslims are.

And I asked you what is the point of talking about someone in a different part of the world, who doesn't even follow the same strain of Islam or have remotely the same culture?

India only 20% Muslim so I’m sure they will be okay without the Halal brand.

That statement doesn't make sense. What does the % of Muslims in the country have anything to do with those Muslims eating halal? And the obvious goal of the law (which probably went over your head) is to hurt Muslims economically by fukking over Muslim brands and driving them out of business. If they enforce this law, then EVERY packaged item of a Muslim food brand that says halal will have to be taken off the shelves unsold, EVERY piece of packaging with the word "halal" on it will have to be destroyed, and EVERY Muslim food manufacturer will have to restart their product line from scratch with new packaging. And since they don't want to remove the "halal" because that's what their customers are looking for, they're challenging the case in court....so do they wait, or do they restart their factory lines from scratch? They're fukked either way, which is exactly what the Hindu Nationalists want.

And that’s your little small experience, but many people have their own experiences.

You were the one who tried to take experiences of Arabs in Kuwait and pretend that applies to Asians in India. :why:

Last edited:

voiture

All Star
Daps
Where in your ass do y'all pull these dumbass excuses from?

Muslims are 15% of the country and poorer and weaker than the average Hindu in by every indicator of socioeconomic power, political power, education, job status, everything, but they might be about to take over the country again.....if they let them have halal food? :laff:

Imagine Spain banning Jollof Rice because, "Who knows what they might do if we let them have it....we haven't forgotten the days of the Moors!!!"
Where did you get the idea that a religious group or an ethnic group have to be a majority before they can rule?
The Mughal empire were a minority and ruled over the majority polytheists (who unified under Hinduism today).
I see nothing wrong with Hindu's putting in place laws that ensure that their people rule for as long as power....

In Muslim countries they have similar laws in place. The Hindu's are mirroring those laws...Muslim countries have been right wing for a long time. Hindu's are just catching up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Where did you get the idea that a religious group or an ethnic group have to be a majority before they can rule?

You're right, that 15% minority of impoverished Muslims in India is on the verge of taking power any day now. :mjlol:

I see nothing wrong with Hindu's putting in place laws that ensure that their people rule for as long as power....

I guess White Supremacy is cool to you too? :why:

And what the fukk does banning halal food have to do with retaining power? :skip:

In Muslim countries they have similar laws in place. The Hindu's are mirroring those laws...Muslim countries have been right wing for a long time. Hindu's are just catching up.

Don't be ignorant idiot about history. Hindutva started nearly a hundred years ago. They didn't model themselves after Muslims, they modeled themselves after Nazis. Hitler is a hero to them and Mein Kampf is still a best-seller in India.

The people doing this shyt aren't "catching up" with anything, they've been pushing the same agenda since even before India became an independent country. The difference now is that a variety of political circumstances have enabled them to gain power - corruption in the previous ruling party, massacres of Muslims and demolitions of mosques that they've performed to rally support, and a global shift towards extreme right-wing nationalism and open racism that we see here in America too.

The ironic thing is that many of the Muslim rulers who ruled India before the British were some of the most open, liberal rulers out there. They allowed Hindu worship freely, celebrated Hindu holidays themselves, and in some cases even built Hindu temples.

Why do you want the most bigoted Hindu leaders to mimic the most bigoted Muslim leaders, instead of mimicing the great examples of Muslim liberalism that were right there in their own country?