Indictment Says Rick Ross Was Extorted By The Gangster Disciples

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
nikkas really need to stop with corny shots at ross. dude has been certified in the streets for a long time. before you question his gangsta, look at your favorite rapper first.

im on parole brehs, ross made me say this :sadcam:

1377806298_tumblr_mew2ofs0JM1rvxk04o1_400.png

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
These are Grown ass men gangbanging like some stupid kids. Fukk em:pacspit:

I don't believe in the death penalty, so they should all get life in jail. Fukkin cowards:pacspit:

they're was actually organized :francis:what people need to realize is there are multiple functions under 1 name, not everybody has the same agenda

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I read it did you? like I said show me that he paid in the statement. If you really read that long ass shyt, you wouldnt go straight clickbait. In the indictment they was watching the GDs in the south because they was being reckless waaaay before the threaten video was release for R.R, if you know anything about law enforcement you would know they watch nikkas to the t, learn slangs, habits, social network peeking, hip hop etc

They just add that on to the shyt they was already doing.
Doesn't matter if he paid or not, the very act of putting pressure on someone to try and muscle money out of em is extortion, doesn't matter if they're successful or not.