Inevitable Donovan Mitchell Trade Thread

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's inevitable Spida will be traded...let's get a head start on analyzing where he will go & what type of return he will fetch :unimpressed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm very confused for all the Donovan Mitchell hate. Like he's the main cause of the Jazz breaking up. And people saying he's overrated

He's not really plastered all over ESPN and not really a household name. Great scorer, not the best passer, would love to have him on my team if he was available. I think its more of the Jazz not maximizing his talent. What's not to like :manny:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I'm very confused for all the Donovan Mitchell hate. Like he's the main cause of the Jazz breaking up. And people saying he's overrated

He's not really plastered all over ESPN and not really a household name. Great scorer, not the best passer, would love to have him on my team if he was available. I think its more of the Jazz not maximizing his talent. What's not to like :manny:
Eh you think devin booker had the same athleticism as Kobe your opinion doesn’t matter

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think they are trading him. They maybe gearing for a second scorer. Maybe they go after Pascal Siakim?

Meadz

All Star
Daps

Maybe next year. I keep seeing they are trying to grab Ayton.