Inside Miami’s deadly plastic surgery industry | Fault Lines Documentary

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
When asked why she keeps getting them the bird brain chick goes "Between you and I..it's an addiction" (time stamp 13:26). Once you have this type of mentality there will be capitalist that will make millions from this industry.

She witnessed her friend die from a BBL but keeps getting them done...that's a mental illness right there.

:mjtf:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
When asked why she keeps getting them the bird brain chick goes "Between you and I..it's an addiction" (time stamp 13:26). Once you have this type of mentality there will be capitalist that will make millions from this industry.

She witnessed her friend die from a BBL but keeps getting them done...that's a mental illness right there.

It’s deranged. So sad

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
What has she done to her face? :picard:.......deadass looks like she got the mike myers mask on
81ANdOxk59L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Her friend died and she went next week to get her scheduled one done.. :snoop: