Inside the Disturbing Rape Allegations Against CTG, Hip-Hop Radio’s Biggest Voice in Radio

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Daily Beast wrote an article today...:francis:

A woman has come forward to accuse Charlamagne Tha God of raping her when she was 15. It isn’t the only alleged incident he’s had to answer for this year.

AMY ZIMMERMAN
07.26.18 5:07 AM ET

170725-zimmerman-charlamagne-tha-god-hero_jy4aaf

But not so hidden in Charlamagne’s (birth name: Lenard Larry McKelvey) rags-to-riches narrative is the story of a young woman named Jessica Reid. Reid, whose name has been inextricably linked to McKelvey’s since 2001, says the radio host raped her when she was 15. She also claims that McKelvey has continued to “violate” her by denying the sexual-assault allegation and offering up his own version of events to his many followers and fans.

A Berkeley County incident report from June 2001 details the alleged sexual assault. According to the report, police responded to the Short Stay Naval Recreational Center in Charleston, South Carolina, on June 9, 2001. There, Reid’s friend told deputies they had been given a drink that “tasted like soda.” She said she woke up to a man trying to kiss her. She then “found Reid, in the room across from where she was, naked and crying stating that she had been raped.” The two girls were subsequently transported to the Summerville Medical Center, a 45-minute drive away.

McKelvey, aka Charlamagne, was arrested on June 22 and served with a warrant for criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the second degree. That warrant stated that “the Defendant, who is a twenty two year old adult male, did willfully, unlawfully and feloniously engage in penile/vaginal intercourse with a fifteen year old female child,” and that Reid had implicated McKelvey while at the Summerville Medical Center, where examinations corroborated the sexual assault. The warrant also revealed that the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office was initially contacted by Reid’s mother, Joslyn Sullivan.

According to the Blast, Reid was “uncooperative” with prosecutors during the case and, “as as a result, they felt a conviction of Charlamagne on the arrested charge would be impossible.”

the Blast that “she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering.” With the support of her mother, the now 32-year-old Jessica Reid is exploring her legal options and speaking out about the allegation.

Inside the Disturbing Rape Allegations Against Charlamagne Tha God, Hip-Hop Radio’s Biggest Voice

Not going to post the whole article cause we know the deal already.

This shyt is getting louder and louder.

I know Jessica Reid is feeling better that more of her story is being told. Charkelly got to tell his side..She told hers. People took a closer look at Charkelly...this is the result.

They got the videos of himself telling on himself in the article too. And his apology that was written by some white woman at his PR firm or w/e:russ:

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The article?

Yeah, I mean like everything man. Allegations all of a sudden now after damn near twenty years and he's a somebody with some MAJOR opportunities coming to him very shortly. I get the feeling that if he wasn't CTG and just Lenard, this alleged incident would have been done with in 2001.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:hubie:I mean most white women are raped by cacs so I let you cook

Y'all allowing this white Jewish woman to make CTG the face of rape based on hearsay and mention hip-hop in the title of an article that's about rape.. why? Because you don't like the guy? You really don't see what's going on? :francis:

Damn this level of short-sightedness is just sad.. :snoop:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Y'all allowing this white Jewish woman to make CTG the face of rape based on hearsay and mention hip-hop in the title of an article that's about rape.. why? Because you don't like the guy? You really don't see what's going on? :francis:

People have valid reasons for not messing with Charkelly.

2 tone face ass:mjlol:

Yall going to have to deal with it:yeshrug:

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah this is really bad look I dont like the guy but I dont like how are their trying to tie him being a sexual hooligan to hip hop .