Instagram is the devil

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I was having a convonwith my PC Doctor and she asks me about my social life...

"Kamala, you been dating, having sex? How is your sexual history?" :usure:

"I have no life Doc, I'm in my studio 24/7 prepping and pumping out this art" :unimpressed:

"But you are having sex? Based on your family history you need to work your prostate and ejaculate" :usure:

"Oh I work out my prostate all right":mjlit:

"Masturbation? How often?" :usure:

"Meh...prolly 6 times a day...but I stopped after this Friday. Tryna reserve my sexual energy and put it towards the gym and my art":mjgrin:

"Is healthy to ejaculate Kamala atleast 3 times a week" :usure:

"Doc....I'm tryna get away from perversion of my carnal urges":wow:

As soon as I open IG:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina

giphy.gif

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I have never grabbed my dikk and released so fast.....where are her AREOLAS?!?!?!?! :damn: :unimpressed:
i've collected more angry daps from you in the past week than i have from all other posters combined over my sohh/coli career, and it's over our shared love of art, camo and bw :pachaha:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i've collected more angry daps from you in the past week than i have from all other posters combined over my sohh/coli career, and it's over our shared love of art, camo and bw :pachaha:
Breh, I would knock her up so fast and watch them areolas get darker than the abyss. That Latina got African in her. I can tell.

And salute:salute:great minds think alot.

I may be having my art career breakthrough soon. shyt is crazy to think I could be sitting at the table with Picasso, Basquiat, Douglas, Lawrence, Van Gogh, Matisse, and Khalo one day.

:wow:....imma be a god