Instant Fast Forward Songs

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You know these types of songs, where you hear the first note and either immediately cut it off, or just leave the room. This could be any type of song too, and doesn't matter how new or old. Will list some of mine:

Great song no doubt, but I've been hearing this non-stop for more than 20 years and it can :camby:

I could probably post a host of Lil' Wayne tracks, but I'll just post his crown jewel (according to his stans). I like Bangaledesh as a producer, but I swear he produced the same beat for like a 3 year span. One of my exes was a Wayne stan as well, which makes the song even shyttier.

I just thought this was a terrible song, even for a single. Just trash and not nearly as good some of his other singles.

Never cared for T.I. much outside of a handful of songs here and there, but started listening to him more in his latter years. This song though....:scust:so bubblegum and emasculating. There's a way to make female oriented songs without looking extra weak

Been a Ludacris fan for a long time, even through the bottom, but this song.....:snoop::snoop:"fill her up, BALLOONS!!" :camby:

No explanation for this one to be honest. One of the many desperation singles 50 has had in recent years

This shyt was just a dud :camby:especially after Timbaland gave him some heat way before he dropped this

Can't slander this one too much, but one of the Def Jam fighting games made be hate hearing this

This was just a garbage ass song as Bow Wow was still going through his "I'm A Gangsta, nah, For Real, I Am" phase

The original Big Sean. Hated this corny ass cheap sounding song, and dude's FTM in transition sounding voice

Props to Chamillionaire for collecting a check for this song, but I never though Ciara could even sing much, and this was one of her worst songs

Blueprint 2 was full of duds, even in the abridged 2.1 version. A wack Pharell beat and Jay in full cornball mode

I have plenty more to go around, but these are the first that come to mind. Feel free to add a lot more, and any genre too:whoo:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Snoop Dogg, Soopafly, Nate Dogg & Jay Z - Lollipop

Looked great on paper Snoop & Jay over a Just Blaze Beat but in the end the song was Mad annoying and lame. Cant Stand that flute anymore

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This shyt fukked up volume 1 with some fukking mario board type beat

The worst beat I've ever heard in my life!!!!!
One of the few reasons why Life After Death IS NOT perfect. This song is trash

I cant get into this or NO MORE FUN AND GAMES!! Just had the worst beats on the documentary. Them bytches sound so dated now.

It's so obvious 50 wrote this shyt.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

This shyt fukked up volume 1 with some fukking mario board type beat

The worst beat I've ever heard in my life!!!!!
One of the few reasons why Life After Death IS NOT perfect. This song is trash

I cant get into this or NO MORE FUN AND GAMES!! Just had the worst beats on the documentary. Them bytches sound so dated now.

It's so obvious 50 wrote this shyt.

Damn that "Church For Thugs" is actually one of my fav songs on here. The whole album gets mad play in the whip lately and it still sounds amazing