Interesting 2016 interview with Big Twin of Infamous mobb (talking P, Nas, ALC etc.)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Listening now. Thx!

0331c02f1eeb17c6f281649f7c605c9e.png

Interview is from 2016 if anyone is curious

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I remember Twins moved down here to NC around the time he recorded Project Kid around 08/09. I don't know if he still has a spot down here or not. I'm guessing he moved either back up to NY or out to CA.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Twinz is a beast. The Project Kid is full of bangers
Yes. Very underrated album if the late 00's. Best project he's made. Really good beats on there by Alchemist, Havoc, Sid Roams, and Jake One. I like how he kept the production to just them, and his voice can get tiresome for an entire project but on this one every song was pretty fresh and I think it's the most balanced and best thing he's done so far.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Yes. Very underrated album if the late 00's. Best project he's made. Really good beats on there by Alchemist, Havoc, Sid Roams, and Jake One. I like how he kept the production to just them, and his voice can get tiresome for an entire project but on this one every song was pretty fresh and I think it's the most balanced and best thing he's done so far.

easily his best work. Its an 8/10 album to me

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

Twin really stepped his game up. Godfather was always the main guy but I think Twin is the better one outta Nitty and Godfather now. He kept grinding. Nitty still has basic High School rhymes

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Alchemist one of the most underrated lyricists :lolbron:
:heh:

On a serious note, Evidence said it best. Alchemist's pen is way ahead of his delivery. I guess he was an English major? I always thought these 2 verses were pretty impressive storytelling joints. And he doesn't sound like hes trying hard on these. Some of his raps have a real over the top trying hard quality to them, but these are pretty fresh