International posters (And Americans)

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Been a Queens girl all my life. Used to be able to see Shea from the avenue and whenever the Mets won and they'd set off fireworks, the entire neighborhood would come out to watch. It was like our own version of struggle Disney World fireworks :to:

shea.JPG

Roosevelt Avenue is the epitome of multiculturalism in Queens/NY. In like a 60+ block stretch you can have food from so many different countries. You can feel the culture change from Little India to Little Colombia 7 blocks up and then Chinatown another 20 blocks. shyt is incredible. 7 train will get you where you need to go :youngsabo:

And OP, if you've never had chimis from 108 & 37th in Corona :ufdup:

My overcrowded ass H.S.
best-high-schools.jpg

hated that place.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I grew up in a small town in Oregon. It was a boring town with nothing to do. For fun we'd drive 5 miles away to Oregon State University which was the next town over.

Where I grew up.
0000_1570306799_medium.jpg

Oregon State University where I usually hung out.
OSU-1.jpg

Lived in the Seattle area for 10 years now. Live about 20 miles from downtown in the suburbs. Good schools, clean neighborhoods, safe for the most part other then someone was murdered about 2 miles away a couple days ago.
ar129844040788402.jpg

All the international pics. My favorite thing to do is travel. Makes me want to go on a trip back to London and Paris.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
daKH2RR.jpg

A picture of London Bridge I took on one of my nights out a while back.