Investing / Stock applications?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
What Investing / Stock apps are you using?

On Robinhood & Coinbase currently, I found an app called public on my phone. Haven’t used it.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm new to investing. After what happened with the AMC stocks, I'm staying away from Robinhood. Which apps would be the best for me to use?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm new to investing. After what happened with the AMC stocks, I'm staying away from Robinhood. Which apps would be the best for me to use?
TD Ameritrade (and then use their ThinkOrSwim apps) or eTrade are two of the most popular ones.

Check out the Boiler Room as well for a lot of knowledge and people watching the markets btw

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have fallen back for the markets a lot but when I was active, I was using TradingView for charting and then eTrade or ThinkOrSwim for trade execution
I used to use TradingView all the time, but nowadays, I'm backtesting to get better and I've been using MT4 daily for about 4 months now. There was an add-on that I bought that allows me to simulate historical trading data that I've been using to get better.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
TD Ameritrade (and then use their ThinkOrSwim apps) or eTrade are two of the most popular ones.

Check out the Boiler Room as well for a lot of knowledge and people watching the markets btw
Just downloaded those to test them out. I came across WeBull. Is that one legit? It has really good reviews compared to eTrade in particular

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just downloaded those to test them out. I came across WeBull. Is that one legit? It has really good reviews compared to eTrade in particular
Yeah, WeBull is popular nowadays too. There is one other in the thread I shared that a lot of people used that I can't remember the name of.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thinkorswim

bit of a learning curve compared to Robinhood or WeBull but it’s worth watching the free tutorials or YouTube vids. It’s about as sophisticated as you can get without a Bloomberg terminal