Investors who sank $100K into real estate, Airbnb programs accuse well-known entrepreneur whose an FBA Sista from Jacksonville of fraud

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
“It started off with a business relationship and then I did a mentorship program and like I said, she has a very infectious personality,” said Rayvon Griffin.

Damn Bruh you got took, prolly tryna hit that..

Meet Rayvon

personal_photo-397-1000x600.jpg

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Damn Bruh you got took, prolly tryna hit that..

Meet Rayvon

personal_photo-397-1000x600.jpg

Kappa Alpha Psi taking a cane sized L here smh

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Very delusional to think you can invest 10k or 22k as a silent partner in real estate and get back 70% of the profits......At some point, you need to use logical thinking.
I think it was a chart I saw on here, most businesses profit margins are around 5%... this includes like airlines and grocery stores. This is also why tech is such a big deal because the margins are so so so much higher.

And lastly, this is why the interest rate hike are so important, because now you've got a guaranteed 4.30% with I bonds and 5% with treasury bills, why invest in the market??

Thanks for letting me synthesize these understandings with this. Eventful we will realize unless you have an extremely unique SaaS product, and don't take VC money, you will not get crazy returns in your money.

Last edited:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
Janay White is the CEO of eight different companies in Jacksonville including the J White Business Center which offers credit repair services and credit education courses to customers. :mjlol: :heh:

That shyt alone tells u shes a fraud

8 different companies :stopitslime:. When does she have time to sleep and eat

People keep falling for these get rich schemes.. keep playing the lottery, you bound to win something from the scratch off tickets

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Yoooo this is WILD!!!

I'm fb friends with her but never cared to do business. Many of my people friends with her too lol.

I never tried to deal with her because she would post her relationship problems which told me she was a bird. Then she posted her dude...the one giving her the problems :francis: . She was certified bird then.

She round here dating down with a nikka who look like she found him at a cornerstone, dusted him off, and dressed him in Gucci and other name brands.

When they were on good terms she'd post pics of them out, he looking like she dragged him there, made him put a nice shirt over his usual dingy wife beater and pose like they're a power couple. When I saw she don't just chase dikk but chase bum dikk I knew I would never see her as she tried to portray herself.

I was wondering what she was going on about last week about she did lots of free stuff for people and never got anything back, etc.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Yoooo this is WILD!!!

I'm fb friends with her but never cared to do business. Many of my people friends with her too lol.

I never tried to deal with her because she would post her relationship problems which told me she was a bird. Then she posted her dude...the one giving her the problems :francis: . She was certified bird then.

She round here dating down with a nikka who look like she found him at a cornerstone, dusted him off, and dressed him in Gucci and other name brands.

When they were on good terms she'd post pics of them out, he looking like she dragged him there, made him put a nice shirt over his usual dingy wife beater and pose like they're a power couple. When I saw she don't just chase dikk but chase bum dikk I knew I would never see her as she tried to portray herself.

I was wondering what she was going on about last week about she did lots of free stuff for people and never got anything back, etc.

Not surprised...I see alot of this out here in Orlando also...Well to do women dressing up their pookie and ray ray for social media clout

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
why are people paying for credit repair services? I have an 820 credit score, and if I wanted a car loan, it'd still cost me 10% cuz interest rates are so high regardless.
I don't want to get off task but unless you own a REAL business. Credit is overrated. (Nice) Car and House. Everything else can be purchased cash. I don't understand leveraging personal credit against your nail/tummy tea/lash/detailing/dinner plates/youtube/onlyfans.