IPhone 7 plus vs Samsung Galaxy S8 & Macbook vs Surfacebook

Which one should I get? & Which phone do you have/want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giselle

Daps
This thread is old.

I ended up staying with a galaxy, but I'm still thinking about switching just to try it. Only bc of the color and the texting.

My questions are:

If you have an iphone, what do you do when you go to a site that requires adobe flash?
If you have a mac laptop, what do you do when you go to a site that requires adobe? (I was thinking about getting one if I get an iphone, but there is no point if every site doesn't work on it. I was going to get that or either a surface book, which I think is better anyway. but if I get the iphone, I may as well get the matching laptop)

Have any of you switched from one to the other recently? What are the pros and cons?

Now it's the galaxy 8 vs iphone.

surfacebook vs macbook

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
I just got the S7 last week, I love it so far.

If I knew they had it in pink I would have gotten it in that color
They only have pink in Asia right now. They don't have pink in the U.S. if they will even have it over here. Hopefully they will. I just read.

i still ave an iphone 4s cause its simple for me to use, call, text, i dont care about all that other shyt, fuk i look like b

I didn't like iphones at all back then b/c they were too small, boxy and ugly to me. I only looked at them now b/c they aren't boxy, and they're bigger, cuter and PINK! :thumbsup:

Giselle

Daps
Never cared for Apple products. Reeks of a fad. Just updated their software and it mimics Android. Eh.

I didn't either.

I still don't get why people like their laptops so much. I prefer hp. It has more stuff and is easier to use. My sister has a mac I've used it before and I don't like it. I can't even watch stolen movies on there.