IRAN TO BAN US CITIZENS

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Go start that thread.

This is about Iran and their world view.
Just want to make sure you know that seeing as you're a huge Shillary supporter...

Your ilk like to demonize Iran and give the Saudis a pass when the only thing Iran is guilty of is hating the fraudulent genocidal Israeli state...

The Saudis and their demented Wahhabism have done more damage on a global level than the Iranians...

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just want to make sure you know that seeing as your a huge Shillary supporter...

You ilk like to demonize Iran and give the Suadis a pass when the only thing Iran is guilty of is hating the fraudulent genocidal Israeli state...
I'm talking about Iran, not the price of milk in Hong Kong.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
giphy.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you have been mislead about the Iran people. It is the clerics who are to be blamed. Iranian people are very different from the Arab people.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/28/middleeast/iran-will-ban-us-citizens/

Iran says it will ban all US citizens from entering the country in response to President Donald Trump's executive order limiting immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries, according to an Iranian Foreign Ministry statement published on state media Saturday.

Iran is among seven countries whose nationals are barred from entering the United States for 90 days under Trump's order.

"The US decision to restrict travel for Muslims to the US, even if for a temporary period of three months, is an obvious insult to the Islamic world and in particular to the great nation of Iran," the statement said.
"Despite the claims of combating terrorism and keeping American people safe, it will be recorded in history as a big gift to extremists and their supporters."

Iran's ban will remain in place until Trump's order is lifted, the statement said.

The other six countries listed in the executive order are Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. Other nations may be added. The order exempts diplomats and members of international organizations from the ban.

The executive order also stops the admission of all refugees to the United States for four months.

Only think about yourself, brehs.:snoop:

Iran and the US have not had official relations for a minute. Otherwise I agree. You can't even take a direct flight there.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read up. Iran tried to use Mexican cartel members to carry out an assassination in Washington DC on the Saudi Arabian ambassador in 2011:

2011 Iran assassination plot - Wikipedia

Two Men Charged in Alleged Plot to Assassinate Saudi Arabian Ambassador to the United States

FYI, Germany arrested Iranian spies lurking on dissident communities in Europe months ago:

Report: Pakistani accused of spying on German politician for Iran | News | DW.COM | 07.01.2017

This happens all the time.

Iran. Gets. fukking. Busy.

I could start a whole thread on this topic alone. Most of ya'll really don't know the stakes out here.

Iran is one of the kings of using proxies to kill people via terrorism.
You didn't answer my question but alright.