Irish gang on the loose in Oklahoma

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

The Tulsa Police Department released dashcam footage of the pursuit of most wanted suspect Madison dikkson. Police spent days looking for her, saying she'd been involved in several shootings, including shooting a man in the head. The video shows a woman who was determined not to be taken into custody, even when she was surrounded and there was no hope of escape. Police said her family had even warned them she would not be taken alive. Police said dikkson immediately took off running when the short pursuit came to an end on March 18 near 89th and South Harvard. The video shows she turned not once but three times and pointed a gun at the officers. They fired shots but did not hit her, so the officer closest to her in his patrol car, ran into her to stop the threat. dikkson later died.

Police said dikkson had shot a man in the head just two days before, after she asked him for a ride, then pulled a gun on him and tried to steal his car. Police said he's recovering. Before that, they say she'd fired shots at a Walgreens and a Best Buy plus pointed a gun at movie theater employees. Police said they believe dikkson got connected to the Irish Mob gang and started a crime spree. Her family and friends said this was not the girl they grew up with. They said she got hooked on drugs, tried to get clean but that failed and things went downhill for her. Three police officers remain on routine leave until the criminal and internal investigations are complete. The district attorney will determine whether the use of force was justified.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Chick in the video running like

there_after_me_lucky_charms___by_dapawsome-d54exeo.gif

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
@The Wave is this what you deal with on a daily? :mjlol:
I don't think the money would be worth it, I don't see one redeeming quality about Oklahoma. Never any positive news coming out of that place, always some racist shyt or drug rated shyt. :smh:
Missouri and Oklahoma have serious meth and drug issues
Guess I was right, bunch of drug addicts. :scust:
Plus no bad bytches, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of inbreeding going on down there. :scust:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Wave is this what you deal with on a daily? :mjlol:
I don't think the money would be worth it, I don't see one redeeming quality about Oklahoma. Never any positive news coming out of that place, always some racist shyt or drug rated shyt. :smh:

Guess I was right, bunch of drug addicts. :scust:
Plus no bad bytches, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of inbreeding going on down there. :scust:

When I lived up there, half the people I talked to (even coworkers) were either former meth heads, or had meth heads in their family.

shyt was crazy