Iron Fist Invitational - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread - @Black_Jesus Takes The Gold

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
tournament is now over

Reset the bracket 3-1, then proceeded to get downloaded in the Finals and lost 3-0. My goal was to at least pull out that Asuka, but didn't even need to pick her

Had fun playing people. Know what I need to get better at, lets see if the result is different next tournament

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
tournament is now over

Reset the bracket 3-1, then proceeded to get downloaded in the Finals and lost 3-0. My goal was to at least pull out that Asuka, but didn't even need to pick her

Had fun playing people. Know what I need to get better at, lets see if the result is different next tournament

Nah... Asuka a straight demonic killa bytch :francis:... Wouldn't be fair to pull her out in this competition.. Jack n Kazumi evens the playing field.. makes it more fun n competitive

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Congratulations to @Black_Jesus! He is our first Iron Fist Champion and was holding down the bracket and giving everybody work.

:ohlawd:

@Consumed, our runner-up gave an excellent fight resetting the bracket keepin everything competitive.
:myman:

Looking at everyone else in the tournament, their level has definitely increased from playing other strong fighters and playstyles.

:salute:

This is the first but won't be the last tournament. Throughout the fights we had people wanting to join and lots of toss cliffing for those disappeared. Regardless, the fights were very competitive and some rivalries were made with everyone looking at the champion to take him down.

I look forward to everyone's improvements when the next tournament is announced.

:steviej:

Thanks to the following players in helping make it a successful run.

@Tflasha
@YOGEBEAR09
@Majestyx
@DatNkkaCutty
@Relldaproblem
@JayJonah916
@Pazzy
@MidniteJay
@nasty
@DonkeyPuncher718

:salute: