Is anyone talking about this thundercat album?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What's the vibe on it like? I'd be down to check it out but I'm in a laid back mood this weekend so if it's too upbeat or experimental, I'm out.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What's the vibe on it like? I'd be down to check it out but I'm in a laid back mood this weekend so if it's too upbeat or experimental, I'm out.

You should totally check it, it's definitely not too up beat but it's funky, the theme of it is centered around drinking to cope with heartbreak but it's super melodious and the base lines are groovy, if you really trying to listen to a chill track then the turn down ft. Pharrell is for you

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Me and my friend seem like the only ones checking for it within my circle. Sad really when dude is criminally slept on.

Apocalypse still bangs and his work on the Kamasi Washington album was amazing:whew:.

Dude has the spirit of Jaco Pastorious going through him:ld:.
He's on some other shyt he's about to destroy the festival circuit this year dead ass imma about to buy a bass just cause of him

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I don't even blame you :ohhh:.

Dude is like some superficial anime character on the frets:why:

After listening to Tokyo I'm convinced he is, I might just email a mangaka over there to make a manga based on him about playing bass, like, it's crazy, people going zuko on this future album but this nikka here literally the main reason Kendrick album was so great and he's bringing the funk back, the funk is coming back man damn

cam

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Its pretty dope. I like the album. He is pretty dope on the bass guitar.