Is Being A Personal Trainer A GREAT SIDEHUSTLE? (Need A Side-Hustle Where I Can Get Bread)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've been intrigued by personal/fitness training :jbhmm: You can create the schedule on your time and all you need is a cert. Don't want it to be my career jut something I can get for extra cash. Fill a breh in brehs:lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It is in big cities, someone I know does it and he basically considers his job a hobby and doesn't need to work 7 days a week.

The hard part is building up the client base, but once you got them you stay with them for years, and the hours can be a bit weird. I know he sometimes has days where he works at 6am, then doesn't have another session until 11pm.

FSP

Banned
Daps
i think so. got the money i spent on the cert back in about 2 checks (a month) not really demanding, surrounded by beautiful women. honestly i love it
Only thing is, you gotta be swole..right?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It is in big cities, someone I know does it and he basically considers his job a hobby and doesn't need to work 7 days a week.

The hard part is building up the client base, but once you got them you stay with them for years, and the hours can be a bit weird. I know he sometimes has days where he works at 6am, then doesn't have another session until 11pm.
:leon:
i think so. got the money i spent on the cert back in about 2 checks (a month) not really demanding, surrounded by beautiful women. honestly i love it
Thinking bout getting that cert.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah, but don't be a half assed trainer. Really get a grasp on physiology, movement, Anatomy, energy systems of the body.

You aren't going to just come out and make a ton of money doing it. You have to really love it.

Don't be one of these super jacked Instagram body building nikkas or big butt body building thots that doesn't know shyt about periodization, micro/macro cycling, mobility, functional movement training.

Be a good trainer, get a Very GOOD cert, and keep studying the craft.

I've been certified and updating my certs for the past 6 year even though it is only a hobby for me.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I've been intrigued by personal/fitness training :jbhmm: You can create the schedule on your time and all you need is a cert. Don't want it to be my career jut something I can get for extra cash. Fill a breh in brehs:lupe:

It's a GREAT side hustle.....

if you only stick with female clientele :shaq: