Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Putting all the focus on black men and leaving out black women by saying "it happens to black men more" is pushing us back. Okay, black men showed up for Sandra. What about Aiyana, Rekia, Charleena? It's almost as if black men feel entitled to attention from everyone regarding police brutality when it happens to them and everyone else is to shut up and support them.

:russell: Did not answer one question. How predictable.

Go google images for those womens rallies. You will see black men and black women there, this shyt is not one sided. I wont even get into the conversation about what rallies will solve because i know your kind hates talking about real solutions.

At the end of the day this is all about attention to some black feminists. For some sick reason yall are jealous that black men get media time for getting lynched by white police officers. I have tried to my hardest to hear out and understand black feminists grievances but Im at my wits end at this point. Some of yall are truly sick in the head and consumed with a victim mentality which you envoke to engage in the Opression Olympics with black men of all people while whites sit back with the popcorn watching it unfold on Twitter in a brownstone in Harlem a black family got evcited from because they could no longer afford the rent.

Now give me one specific example of black men pushing back black women in their own movement.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:russell: Did not answer one question. How predictable.

Go google images for those womens rallies. You will see black men and black women there, this shyt is not one sided. I wont even get into the conversation about what rallies will solve because i know your kind hates talking about real solutions.

At the end of the day this is all about attention to some black feminists. For some sick reason yall are jealous that black men get media time for getting lynched by white police officers. I have tried to my hardest to hear out and understand black feminists grievances but Im at my wits end at this point. Some of yall are truly sick in the head and consumed with a victim mentality which you envoke to engage in the Opression Olympics with black men of all people while whites sit back with the popcorn watching it unfold on Twitter in a brownstone in Harlem a black family got evcited from because they could no longer afford the rent.

Now give me one specific example of black men pushing back black women in their own movement.
06202017_Lyles-Rally_195011-780x520.jpg

Charlene Lyle's rally.

Aiyana-Jones-rally-2-3-8-13.jpg

Aiyana Jones rally

rboydrally.jpg

Rekia Boyd rally.

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
You mean kind of like how black men are jealous that we are being credited for getting Doug Jones into office? I'm not a feminist, I'm just for black women and black women only. There is a difference.

Lol do you not see the irony here?

85% or so of police deaths are black men, black women are barely at double digits. You get angry black women arent getting the same attention.

98% of black women voted for Doug Jones compared to 93% of black men and black women are getting all the credit? It is of my opinion that no one should be taking credit foe electing that bufoon but the point stands.

A lot of you dont look at these things logically at all. You go by your feelings and what your fav and twitter and tumblr post, holding onto those beliefs no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I said the same thing you were implying about black women but in different words. The fragile black male ego is something else.
Where did I imply the murder of black women was okay and not simply point out attention seeking of protesters? Point it out explicitly, I'll wait. Any deflection will be an admission of falsehood. Toxic feminity at It's finest ya'll

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You mean kind of like how black men are jealous that we are being credited for getting Doug Jones into office? I'm not a feminist, I'm just for black women and black women only. There is a difference.
You never even answered his question you just used the logical fallacy of switching goalposts and what about-is. Damn.

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Any other time black women are being applauded or made the center of something black men are always saying "STOP WITH THIS GENDER WAR." Except, when it comes to you lol okaay

I have never seen a black man hijack the #blackgirlmagic tag talkin about what about us.

I never once heard a black man say what about us at the multiple Sandra Bland rallies i went to.

Now compare that to yall using dead black men to push your own groups/agenda and blame black men when the ships is stalled and starting to sink.

Like i said. A lot of yall are going to get left behind if you keep following this constant victim narrative. Protests are not solutions and the blm movement was over before it began. It was never going anywhere especially with all that intersectionality hogwash attached to it. Yall gon learn the hard way though.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
My AA brothers. Y'all gotta keep y'all women in check like the acks. Real shyt. I'm 'cust at
what I read from the last few pages

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Let's not generalize breh.:mjgrin:

I know this by experience. I was born in Kenya bro. Kenyan women bust it open for cacs on a reg. And I seen them in University being super c00nish and openly disparage black men. I know what I'm doing and who I'm talking to. She lucky I can't stone her ass.