Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
So brehs, from my limited knowledge from overseas it seems that the whoel BLM thing really is turning into a Black LGBTQIAwhateverotherletter thing? I mean...I don't even have an issue for them to have a platform, but why did THIS platform go from something to protest black people (mostly black men) getting randomly killed to a totally different thing?

TBH I haven't followed much of the whole thing, but on FB I follow various Black pages and it seems that a third of the articles is about Black LGBTQIA, a third abiout Black women, and a third about all of the rest. I hardly see specific things about Black heterosexual men. I'm confused :jbhmm: I tend to notice that almost every picture of BLM or other Black groups usually show black women, less so black men :ohhh:

I see the same more and more in France with the emerging black militancy. More often than not, the focus will be on black women, and more and more on black LBGQITA. Same thing, I don't see many things about Black heterosexual men unless it's

a. to lament if one got shot/killed
b. to accuse them of not being more inclusive themselves:patrice:

When I was in Toronto a couple weeks ago I picked up this free magazine about culture/what's going in the city etc, and it had a special focus on BLM. On the cover was yet another picture of a black woman, all right then :yeshrug: then I sit down and I'm really interested to see what the articles are about, and actually impressed that they had a special issue on BLM :ehh: Then I get to the articles and it's ONLY about tensions between BLM and Toronto gay Pride festival and how Black men should be more inclusive :dwillhuh::francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You’re Not Pro-Black If You’re anti-LGBT or a Misogynist

dis-me.jpg

KAYA BLOUNT
15 y/o living in St. Louis. I'm trying to follow my dreams, but there are so many dreams to follow. Proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community, loud vegan, angry feminist. Intersectionality is key. #AllBlackLivesMatter.

:dead:

may as well throw a BBQ on the end of that shyt :skip:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So brehs, from my limited knowledge from overseas it seems that the whoel BLM thing really is turning into a Black LGBTQIAwhateverotherletter thing? I mean...I don't even have an issue for them to have a platform, but why did THIS platform go from something to protest black people (mostly black men) getting randomly killed to a totally different thing?

TBH I haven't followed much of the whole thing, but on FB I follow various Black pages and it seems that a third of the articles is about Black LGBTQIA, a third abiout Black women, and a third about all of the rest. I hardly see specific things about Black heterosexual men. I'm confused :jbhmm: I tend to notice that almost every picture of BLM or other Black groups usually show black women, less so black men :ohhh:

I see the same more and more in France with the emerging black militancy. More often than not, the focus will be on black women, and more and more on black LBGQITA. Same thing, I don't see many things about Black heterosexual men unless it's

a. to lament if one got shot/killed
b. to accuse them of not being more inclusive themselves:patrice:

When I was in Toronto a couple weeks ago I picked up this free magazine about culture/what's going in the city etc, and it had a special focus on BLM. On the cover was yet another picture of a black woman, all right then :yeshrug: then I sit down and I'm really interested to see what the articles are about, and actually impressed that they had a special issue on BLM :ehh: Then I get to the articles and it's ONLY about tensions between BLM and Toronto gay Pride festival and how Black men should be more inclusive :dwillhuh::francis:

Many reasons for that...

BLM the hashtag was created by 3 gay black chicks

Black LGTBBQ wouldn't be able to take over the regular feminist or gay movements. Because the reg movements are completely controlled by whites. So they use black dudes snuff film deaths to push some shyt that has nothing to do with black dudes :skip:

African Americans are currently going through a awakening period. Whites probably know this, so are trying to cut it off at the knees. Won't work..because I think this awakening is different than all the others

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
That person couldnt be anymroe obvious with their c00ning. Like a womans version of charles barkley.

If the black community is gonna rise we are gonna have to officially cut ourselves off from these c00ns.
Most of our woman are c00ns tho.